Epigraph

So if there is Love does it work out in our favor? For all we know, true love is never really true. But soulmates are the closest thing we have to magic; for some, they find more than one.

Luna Jennings was part of that. She had left an entirely different world behind in Chicago and decided never to go back, never to step foot there again. After deciding to join the Los Angeles Police Department.

She knew she had no more regrets. She also found herself paired up with a very intimidating woman, who never wanted a partner in the first place.

The two didn't like each other at first, but over time Sergeant Athena Grant got to know Luna she realized they were the same.

Both were plucked from the same branch to do this job, this difficult job that rarely held women, especially women of their caliber this difficult job that rarely held powerful and independent women such as themselves. Soon the two partners were joined at the hip and no one could separate them, no matter how hard they tried, however life for Luna was about to change.

When a certain brown-haired, dark chocolate-eyed firefighter stumbles into her life. She tries to make the best of it, only to end up falling in love, and with that comes all the demons she has hidden in her closet. Will this officer be able to handle it or will she need to make her own call for help?