Bunnyribbit

"Thats all for todays stream, i hope you all had as much fun as i had. Thank you all for tuning in, peace!" Hana ended her stream, after hours of starcraft dva couldnt stand to look at another screen. She got up and chugged the rest of her nano cola, taking an asprin with it.

About 10 minutes later hana heared a knock at the door, turning to see her best friend lucio. "Heya song! Loved your stream, watched every minute of it" he said with a bright grin, sitting on her bed. "Its so cool we can live close to eachother now, im glad overwatch let us have cool rooms"

Hana sat next to him, nodding "yeah it is cool, also a bit annoying sometimes, living near junkrat is irritating, cant he test his bombs out some other time, not at 6 in the morning" she huffed, lucio followed with a laugh. "Oh trust me, you dont wanna live near reinhardt, a big guy like that in a cozy room like these, he stomps around and knocks things over, its hilarous" he snickers.

The both of them had short laughing fits over some little jokes, sharing funny stories with eachother, lucio felt his stomach rumbling and laughed. "Damn time flew, wanna grab a bite?"

Hana agreed, putting her shoes and jacket on "so, where are we going?" Hana asked as she locked her room door behind them and headed off. "Hmm, why not go to that new sushi restraunt that opened up?"

Hana nodded "ooh thats finally open? Ive been meaning to go!" She seemed very exited about it, as did lucio. They walked and takled, laughing as they did. Some people pointed and whispered, some approached asking for autographs, they were noticed by quite a few people as they were out which was expected but sort of exhausting.

They had found a booth in the corner of the restraunt, reading through the menu, a waitress had approached their table, looking exited. "Oh my god is that lucio? Im such a big fan!" She beamed, though a few seconds later side-eyed hana and scoffed.

"Lucio, baby, why are you with this gaming lowlife? Dont you wanna spend your time with a real woman?" She had a certain tone that seemed both condecending to hana and sensual to lucio, she made the both of them incredibly uncomfortable.

"Uhh. What?" Hana piped up, obvioudly annoyed "Hey come ln now thats no way to talk about someone" lucio tried to be as polite as possible but he was annoyed at her for how she spoke

"Oh sweetheart you're such a kind person, you're even doing charity work for loveless skanks" she laughed though she instantly stopped hearing a thud on the table, lucio slammed his hand down. "Shut up, you have no right to speak like that, who the hell do you think you are?"

His comment made the waitress teary, she threw her apron off and ran away into the staff room, sobbing. The situation had been recorded and uploaded, which worried lucio, he felt arms around his waist and a head on his chest.

"Thanks for that lucio, you really didn't have to. She was obviously just into you" he laughed "eh, not really my type to be honest, she gives off bad vibes" hana giggled "you dont say"

---

"That sushi place was worth the wait, and hassle" hana laughed as they walked out of the restraunt. lucio also laughed though it was faint and hesitant. "You alright?" Hana gave a worried look, usually lucio is much more upbeat.

"Im just thinking, sorry" he said quietly "huh, you? Thinking? I find that hard to believe" she laughed "hey hana, i wouldn't it be weird if we dated haha" he said it as if it were a joke though he sounded serious.

Hana looked at him suprised "oh, yeah that sounds hilarious-" lucio grabbed her by the arms "hey hana, i really really love you, like a lot. Its so hard to ignore it and ive felt like this for so long but i was afraid to tell you because i was worried about how it woukd affect us and our careers and overwatch and-"

Hana soon kissed him to stop his worried rant "hey who cares, shouldn't we put ourselves first?" She smiled, lucio smiled back. "I love you lucio"

:)