🍋 | Sunscreen | 🍋

Hello my names Miya for people who can't read my user, I have always really loved the ObaMitsu ship so I decided to write some stories about them!

__________________________________

Narrator POV:

Mitsuri,
Angelic, Goddess-like, beautiful, and Kindhearted, just a few words that could be used to describe Mitsuri Kanroji according to Iguro Obanai, though I myself can't say he was lying, he was right about one thing, she was almost like a goddess, which is exactly why the man believed he couldn't confess to her. He feels as if he can't tell her, this is because of his "filthy blood", caused by the trauma he had endured in the past, leaving a long scar across his face

He had always admired the angel from afar, exchanging letters with her, giving her gifts, for example her socks; navy blue thigh-high socks layered with the vertically striped lime-green socks, she adored the socks and ever wore them with her uniform which Iguro was especially grateful for.

This summer the hashira had been granted the gift of a day off, they had all been invited to the beach for a full afternoon.

Iguro POV:

"Completely and utterly pointless,"  the man commented, he wore black swim shorts and a white unbuttoned dress-shirt, he sat on his striped beach towel, He was forced to leave his beloved companion Kaburamaru at home whom he ordered a trusted Kakushi to take care of,

He waited longingly for his beloved love hashira as he sat under the shade of his umbrella, head in palm as he watched Shinobu and Sanemi continuously chase Giyu through the water, Mitsuri had gone to pick of food for the other and himself, such a kindhearted soul, he thought longingly as he continued to scan around the empty beach watching the hashira.

"Are you waiting for Mitsuri??" Questioned a sudden voice.

Iguro swerved around shocked as he looked up toward Tomioka Giyu, "Get out of my sight," the man said his face scrubbing up into a rather unpleasant snarl, Tomioka had his usual expressionless look glued to his face as he stared down the smaller of the two, his lips parted as he began to form a sentence but before he could the scream of the Insect and Wind hashira could be heard and he went of sprinting, kicking up sand as he ran.

"Annoying..." he grunted as he shifted his gaze back towards the land which marked the border between the land and the parking lot, he suddenly heard the exclamation of the goddess herself. Mitsuri Kanroji.

Narrator POV:

"HEY GUYSSSS!!!" She yelled aloud, waving her arms rapidly to get their attention, in her hands she held a cooler and and a beach bag, which was filled with each balls, shovels and buckets for making sand castles she wore a tropical floral pattern on her bikini top, the bottom fully black. As she ran her breasts bounced up and down attracting the attention of a certain serpent pillar,  which she was a aware of his stares , the girl ran over to Iguros towel in particular, not having packed her own she placed down her cooler and bag.
"I've brought popsicles!"
She said excitedly passing them out to the other hashira proudly, before they went of to enjoy their food, they all exchanged friendly chats and hugs with Mitsuri, as spins as the other left the girl looked over to Iguro who you could tell was waiting patiently for his turn, she sat down alongside him and broke a red popsicle in half, juice dripped of the edges of the popsicle as it slowly melted in the scorching heat,
"Sorry this was my last one.." she stated apologetically,
"Don't even worry about it! I don't mind!!" The latter quickly replied as if to not let the girls feeling be hurt for too long, she looked at him gratefully for a moment then started eating  her popsicle, Iguro was mesmerized by the way the love hashira moved her luscious lips around the circular popsicle, not leaving a centimeter of it untouched, when she removed the sweet treat from her moth it made a beautiful sound; Pop, without realizing he had been staring he momentarily made eye contact who looked away shyly as he did the same, for the rest of that moment the ate their treat in silence.
Fuck I wish that were me, the serpent hashira thought to himself bringing his knees up the his chest and burying his face in embarrassment.