What a life...

Everybody in the group passed 12th std. Preparing for getting admissions for the entire carrer. OMG. Hectic shecdule. Nishad dad's office was shifted near niara's society and therefore his whole family got shifted in niara's society.

Nishad and niara both were happy. From niara's house nishad's house was just after leaving three houses. So they saw each other almost the whole day. It was time for the ganesh festival. Lord ganesh was coming to everybody's house. Even in society!!!! There was a programme related to ganesh festival which was there for eleven days.

Many excited teenagers had planned a dance show on the last day of programme. Niara and nishad were the executive manager of the programme. Day and night they worked and decorated the whole society. By 7pm at every evening the whole society use to lit up with beautifull lightings. Nishad life was also lit up nowadays but not due to lightings!!!!due fo niara. Her apperance in his life made him realize how important are some people in life.

Back to festival. In the dance show couples were going to dance. Niara wanted to take part in it with nishad but her dad didnot allowed her. So she was doing the job of executive manager. Everything was prepared. After the show gets over there was a food festival also. Every women from every house made some or the other things in the food festival. Niara made up cookies for it. The dance show went all good. And the food festival was a total fun. Everybody was enjoying it. Niara's cookies were getting robbed. Seriously. They were getting robbed. Nishad robbedit because the event managers were not allowed to eat them till everyone has it.!!!!!

Niara knew this but she wouldnot stop him to do this. She discovered a small boy hiding in this mature boy. There is always a child hidden in us!!! Everybody were enjoying food. There was a soft drink stall there. Niara saw something weird in it. After people visting the stall behaved like though they were drunk. Drinking is not allowed in ganesh festival. Everybody knew that and no one was going to break that rule. Niara went with nishad to check the stall. They both drank it. Once,twice,thrice... Something was happening. Niara got unconcsious amd she fell down.

Nishad picked her up and took her to his house. He kept her on his bed waiting for her to open up her eyes. At the same time nishad was getting hangover. Some guys in the society mixed liquior in the drinks. Everybody in the society whi drank were unconsious because they were unable to handle themselves. Niara and nishad had a bad one hangover on them.

Looking at niara nishad was turning wild. Before doing or thinking something niara got up. But the hangover is still on. "Dear..those f****** ass**** mixed liquior in it...right??? Wow...ganesh bappa will punish them!!!!hehehe... Now what are we going to do??? Hehehehe..." Niara said all this in a total drunk state. She was laughing like idiots. Even nishad didnot understand what to do. Nishad said,"Niara i dont know about the alcohol but uuuuuuuu knowww whattt....i m getting wild after looking at you now. You are looking extremely hot in indian dress..i wish i could get on u..." He said it with a totally wild expressions. Niara smiled and said,"Get it on sweetheart.......!!!!!"

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE❤