Chapter 1 - A wish from the Pirate king's son

A shooting appear in the sky

" Look Ace! A shooting star! " Luffy said with stars in his eyes while shaking Ace's shoulder. " Go make wish " Ace said as he threw Luffy's hand away from him.

" I WISH TO BE THE PIRATE KING! " Luffy yelled on top of lungs which made Ace punch Luffy in the head. " IDIOT! Your not supposed to say it out loud! " Ace said in anger as Luffy rub his head in pain.

' I wish someone other than Luffy would accept me ' Ace thought to himself while looking at the shooting star.

" Ace...I don't think shooting stars would be going towards you when you wish, right? " Luffy said as he goes closer to Ace. " Get down! " Ace yelled as he protect Luffy.

" What the hell was that!? " Ace said as he got up. Luffy goes closer to the shooting star to see a human. " COOL! The star became human! Was that your wish, Ace? " Luffy asked. Ace was confused and went to Luffy to see a person with wounds but is sleeping peacefully as if it would heal themselves.

" Let's bring them to Dadan " Ace said as he gently grab the person on the ground. " Why? " Luffy titled his head. " I didn't know you were blind, they are clearly injured" Ace rolled his eyes as he made his way to the hut with Luffy.

" Did you wish for a crewmate? Is that why the shooting star became human? " Luffy asked Ace. " No... " Ace wasn't sure about his answer. He didn't expect his wish to come true.

" Can I have it then? " Luffy replied. " I'm the one who will sail out first in a few months so thier mine crewmate " Ace smirks as he saw the annoying look on Luffy's face.

" What if they don't want to join your crew because you're so grumpy " Luffy said which Ace replied with " Who wants an idiot as thier captain? " Luffy gasp and was about to make another insult but they already arrive.

_______

Your Pov:

I felt my body aching...Did I fell asleep for months? I slowly open my eyes to see that I wasn't in my spot where I slept. I didn't recognize it either..

I got up and saw that I was bandage up which is weird I was sleeping in a private spot.

The room was pretty small but I could tell they were a lot of people outside the room I was in...They were so loud.

I was about to open the door till someone did it for me.

" Oh your awake? Join my crew! " The boy asked me. Crew? Where the hell am I.

" What are trying you to do?" A guy punch the stawhat boy in the head which made him yell in pain.

" Where am I? " I asked. This was nowhere than the other nations I been. I thought I was at mondstadt but Barbatos would be bothering me by now.

" You're at Dandan's house" They both said. I don't even who was that. " I meant nation" I asked again a bit annoyed. " East blue? " The boy in the stawhat said.

" East blue? Be serious are we at mondstadt or- " I was cut off by the other guy. " You're at East blue and the island your in is " Dawn island". Is that clear enough for you? " He said

I never heard such nation or island like that....

" You're pretty stupid aren't ya? " The in the stawhat laughs as he patted my back. " Stop touching me " I glare at him but he kept doing it. I was about to grab his hand but the other guy stop me.

_____

" What do you think you're doing? " Ace glare at you. " I don't like being touched especially when it's my wounds" You glare back, now you and Ace have a staring contest.