Season 1: Chapter 7

They sat in the police station and Anastasia was sitting at her brother's desk. Anastasia smirked as she saw Nancy hold a makeshift ice pack to Jonathan's face.

A few minutes passed and Hopper, Oliver, and Joyce walked into the station. "Of course, you're here too," Hopper said as his eyes found Anastasia sitting at Oliver's desk. "You shouldn't be surprised at this point," Anastasia said.

"Ana, I need to talk to you," Oliver said and Anastasia was confused. She followed her brother to Hopper's office. "What's going on?" She asked.

"We found your mom," Oliver said and Anastasia's eyes widened. "What? I thought she was dead," Anastasia said.

"No, her mental state is completely destroyed. She isn't able to hold a normal conversation. She repeats six phrases over and over instead," Oliver said.

"But Hopper told me that she was dead," Anastasia said and Oliver gave Anastasia a sympathetic look. "He told you that because that's what it said. Turns out she leaves with her sister, but there's another thing," Oliver said and Anastasia stayed quiet with an intrigued look on her face. "That girl you told me about, roughly how old is she?" Oliver asked.

"I don't know. Twelve, thirteen, around there. I can't say for sure," Anastasia said and Oliver nodded. "Okay. We believe that this girl is a girl named Jane Ives," Oliver said and it didn't take long for it to make sense in Anastasia's mind. "I have a sister?" Anastasia asked out of pure shock.

"Yes, Ana. You have a younger sister. If we are right about this, your sister should be a thirteen-year-old going by the name of Eleven," Oliver said and then the office door opened and Hopper, Joyce, Jonathan, and Nancy walked in. "Sorry to interrupt, but we've got a few things we gotta talk about," Hopper said.

The conversation started with Nancy handing Hopper the photo Jonathan took of the creature. "You say blood draws this thing?" Hopper asked.

"We don't know," Jonathan said.

"It's a theory. We haven't been able to test it out yet," Anastasia said.

They were stuck in the chief's car watching the lab bring boxes of Mike's stuff out of the Wheeler's house. "I have to go home," Nancy said.

"No, you can't," Hopper said and Anastasia sat in the car picking at her cuticles. "My mom and my dad are there," Nancy said.

"They're gonna be okay," Hopper said and Nancy tried to walk towards her house, but Hopper stopped her. "The last thing in the world we need is them knowing you're mixed up in all this," Hopper said.

"Mike is over there," Nancy said.

"They haven't found him. Not yet, at least," Hopper said as he pointed to a helicopter. "For Mike?" Nancy asked as Hopper started to drag Nancy towards the car.

Anastasia noticed one person who was the last person she wanted to see. She was surprised she even remember what happened or who he was. "You okay, sweetheart?" Joyce asked and Anastasia nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay," Anastasia said and the worry in her stomach got worse.

"Come on, get in the car," Hopper said and now all three teens were sitting in the backseat while the adults were in the front. "Look. We need to find them before they do," Hopper said and Anastasia started to dig through her bag. She had the walkie in there somewhere. "You've got something?" Hopper asked.

"Yeah, give me a moment," Anastasia said, and then she pulled out a walkie. "Will gave it to me once I started babysitting all of them," Anastasia said and she pulled the antenna and made sure it was at the right channel. "Mike, Lucas, Dustin. Do you copy?" Anastasia asked and silence followed.