ten| interracial babies

TW: sexual assault (not heavily detailed), mention of suicide and murder

detailed), mention of suicide and murder

Things with Chico have been rather awkward to say the least. I haven't spoken a full sentence to him in nearly three days.

He knows we had sex but he doesn't know he called me another name. I don't know why it hurts me as much as it does.

I'm not used to feeling that way. It's new for me and for my mafia, they definitely noticed a change in my behaviour. Especially Kai.

"You got to tell him at some point." Kai stated as we listened to Miss De Luca.

Blow Dart Workshop is kind of useless and stupid since I always have my gun on me.

"What am I supposed to say? Hey, remember when we had sex? Yeah? Well you said I love you Maria after... kind of shitty after I gave you an amazing orgasm. No, I'm just going to ignore the problem, it'll go away soon."

"Berlusconi! Help out the Rat." Miss De Luca called out while pointing to Marcus who looked down at his feet embarrassed.

"I'm going to shoot myself."

"I give you full permission to kill us." I said before making my way towards the Latino.

He slightly towered over me, his curly brown hair laying messily on his head as he smiled shyly at me.

"It's not hard to blow a dart and hit the dummy, you know?" I stated with a raised eyebrow.

"Looks like I just suck at everything." He admitted while putting the Kalashnikov close to his mouth.

"Not everything. You seem to always get yourself in shitty situations. That, itself, is a power." I said with a small chuckled causing him to raise his eyebrow at me.

"Didn't we want to kill him a few weeks back?" Smiley questioned in confusion.

"Yes... but that's because Maria tried to set him up to kill Chico. And he was being kind of a dick...."

"What does that mean? That we were only mad at him because Chico was?"

"I—... wow. Pretty much. I don't think I have an actual reason why I hate him... that's sad." I admitted as Marcus looked at me with frowned eyebrows.

"Are you okay? You spaced out for a second." He whispered as Miss De Luca walked pass us with her ruler.

"She's so hot."

"Your stance is wrong. How you gonna blow a fucking dart if your legs are closed?" I asked while kicking his legs open. Marcus lightly stumbled, catching himself with my arm.

"Watch it, Arguello."

Marcus looked at me in surprised.

"You know my name?" He questioned as I sighed loudly.