God of Plumbing

https://discord.gg/fB4uMXhWF8 ---- Join my Discord server.

After they had their breakfast, again. Percy and his son made their way into the throne room, everyone had taken a short break as the two father-son stuffed themselves. They seated down, and got ready to read the next chapter.

Percy nuzzled up against his wives, seemingly content at letting Annabeth's curls fall upon his face. His children, all curled up against the massive hellhound. With Danae, cradling little Catarina in her arms.

After Hermes, this time Aphrodite took the book and opened the chapter they had left at. She was about to start reading, when Athena spoke up.

"Wait," Athena interrupted, "I have a question."

A lot of people groaned as soon as the words left her mouth. Seriously, can't his woman ever not have any questions? Unlike the rest of them, Annabeth smiled and nodded at her mother, giving her the go ahead to ask for a question.

Athena smiled back and asked, "Do any of you have a Roman form?"

The past gods paid clear attention to this conversation. They all wanted to see how much of a difference between their alternate self could be.

Annabeth shook her head, "None of us do, except Percy." She answered remembering how much different Percy was in his Roman form, than his Greek form. Sure, now that they were all gods/goddesses the difference isn't what it used to be, but still he was a lot different.

Athena frowned, along with many others, "Why only him?" She asked, looking at Percy.

Percy straightened up as everyone looked at him at once. "My mother saw my father, Poseidon, in his entirety."

If possible, that just confused everyone more.

Seeing the blank looks on their faces, Percy continued, "Like, the mortals they see the gods in the form the gods want. If a god appears in his Greek form, their child would be a Greek demigod, and if a god appears in his Roman form, their child would be a Roman demigod. But my mother didn't see Poseidon in any of his forms. She saw him as what he was, a true god of the seas. Thus, making me both a Greek and a Roman."

"The others don't have an alternative Greek/Roman form, because they weren't born during the Roman era, and they favor their birth form more."

Everyone nodded as they understood this. That must be why he was so powerful, because he wasn't born of any of Poseidon's forms, instead the entire essence of the god flew through him. Even the people from the future didn't know that Percy was born from both Poseidon and Neptune.

"Can we see your Roman Persona?" Hestia asked, she wanted to see what was the difference between them. Obviously, they couldn't, because Rome did not exist yet, but maybe they can understand it better, if they see for themselves.

"Alright, but don't antagonize him. His anger is more refined when he is in his Roman form. We don't notice the difference anymore, as he is our husband and we all are familiar with his both forms. But you should make an effort to be nice with him. He is dangerous in both forms, but as a Roman, he would make sure to hurt you, if you step out of line." Reyna said. The past people all nodded.

Reyna turned to Percy and kissed him. She retreated from his mouth and called out his name, "Perseus."

The result was immediate, Percy's form started changing. His hair got longer, almost falling off his shoulders. He was wearing full battle armor; his muscles had grown more defined. He opened his eyes, and instead of sea green, they were bright gold.

He and Reyna both stood up, and he smiled looking at her, "My Queen." He kissed her cheek. He looked at his other wives and smiled at them. Before he turned around and stepped forward with Reyna by his side.