THE DECISION

Shontelle reached over to the night stand and turned of the alarm clock. Her eyes were still half closed. She turned over on her side to her boyfriend but he wasn't there.....as usual. Peanut as everybody calls him was always out the house before she woke up. Shontelle called his phone to check where he was at.
Peanut: hello?Shontelle: Peanut where you at?Peanut: man why you always callin' a nigga? You know where I'm at...
Shontelle: So what? I can't check where my man at? For all I know you could be out there screwin' some hoe.
Peanut: Shontelle I ain't got time for this, I'll hit you up when I get home....Peanut always told her he was at his homeboy TeeJay house, but she knew better than that.Peanut threw the phone on the bed.
Peanut: A'ight I promise she wont call no more...
Monica: you sure?
Peanut: yeah, yeah come on...keep going...Monica got back on her knees and continued to give him head
Shontelle took a shower and got ready dressed for school. This was her sophomore year in college. She was stressed out trying to balance school with work and her boyfriend. She was staying with him in his apartment after her parents kicked her out the house because she chose Peanut over her family. They were together for two years so far. Next month would make It three. She was in love with him even though he cheated on her a couple of times. Even though most people saw the bad in him she believed deep inside he had some good in him.Damien was almost late to class as the professor was about to shut the door. Damien was also in his sophomore year in college. He was just comin' out of jail for the second time tryin' to get his life right. He also got a job to support his little sister and his mom. Damien: my bad Mr.Smith..
Mr.Smith: have a seat...next time you'll be locked out..Damien sat next to Shontelle....his crush....
Damien: wassup?
Shontelle: hey.....?
Damien: damn you look extra good today...
Shontelle: thanks.....but you tell me that every time you see me....
Damien: It's true though....It's like you lookin' better every day...Shontelle smiled a little...
Shontelle: whatever....

Later that day after work Shontelle decided to go to the store to buy her a see through night gown to wear for her boyfriend tonight.She got to the apartment and he wasn't there so she decided to call him again.Peanut was upset when he called her because he lost a hundred dollar bill and he was planning on suprising her by buying something...
Peanut: yeah bae wassup?
Shontelle: you okay? you sound mad...
Peanut: man a nigga just lost some money...I was plannin' on buyin' you somethin'. *sucks his teeth*
Shontelle: Its okay baby, I got somethin' that'll ease yo mind...Peanut was thinking about sex....
Peanut finally came home and opened the door and found Shontelle in the kitchen still in her work clothes. He expected to come home and find her naked. Shontelle: hey baby...
Peanut: sup...where's the suprise?
Shontelle came up to him and grabbed his hand and took him to the room. He started smiling. Maybe she was going to give him head or somethin'.She closed the door behind her. He sat on the bed and waited on her...
Peanut: hurry up girl don't keep teasing me..Shontelle took off her clothes until she was in a pink see through night gown....He nodded his head smiling thinking she was going to keep taking her clothes off...
Shontelle: do you like It?He frowned...
Peanut: like what?
Shontelle: the night gown...
Peanut: man you got a nigga thinking you gone give him some bomb head...Shontelle rolled her eyes and was about to walk out the room. He saw that she was upset and stopped her and grabbed her hand..
Peanut: you know I was just playin'......you look sexy....Shontelle looked at him and smiled...He kissed her and took her and placed her on the bed..Peanut started taking off her panties and pulled out his dick....Shontelle grabbed a condom off the nightstand and threw It at him...
Peanut: I wont bust babe....
Shontelle: Peanut...
Peanut: come on man trust me...
The next morning Shontelle woke up again that afternoon. She saw that Peanut was getting ready to leave.
Shontelle: Where you going?
He ignored her and went to the bathroom. She got out of the bed and followed him. She wasn't going to leave him alone until she got an answer out of him.
Shontelle: I asked you a question..
Peanut: Leave me alone girl. why you always askin' me questions?
Shontelle: because you always leavin' me. why can't you just stay with me?
Peanut: why you always complainin' about what I do...you know what just get out
Shontelle just stood there thinking he was joking.
Peanut: "you still here?" Shontelle got dressed for work and left the apartment. Over the years Peanut changed after he lost his brother in a gun fight with another gang. He started hitting her, calling her out her name, and very over protective.That night after work she caught the bus home from work since Peanut wasn't gonna pick her up. After she was on the bus Damien got on. It was only her and Damien so he sat next to her...
Damien: Since when did you catch the bus?Shontelle: today...
Damien: where yo man at? I wouldn't let my girl catch the bus...especially if she pretty like you....niggas could snatch you like that in the night...
Shontelle: first of all I dont have man....
Damien smiled...
Damien: ohh...but let a nigga get yo number tho
Shontelle: I don't give my numbers to stranger..
Damien: How I'm a stranger? we got the same class...Shontelle gave him a blank look...
Shontelle: we barely talk, all you do is give me compliments when you see me..
Damien: Well you can't blame a nigga for tellin' the truth...Shontelle shook her head. He just wouldn't give up...She couldn't lie. Damien was a sweet dude and all but she ain't see him like that.
Shontelle: A'ight I'll give you my number but dont get too comfortable....She gave him her number and got off at her bus stop. That was probably the happiest Damien been in his life. He hurried and got off the bus and went after her..
Damien: you don't mind me walkin' you home right?
Shontelle: I guess not...
Damien: I'm suprised you ain't got no man...you probably be datin' them rich dudes huh?Shontelle: nope...
Damien: basketball players, football players nun of that?
Shontelle: nope..
Damien: don't tell me ya ex was a thug......Shontelle didnt respond...
Damien: damn man I dont understand why ya females go after these dudes..Shontelle: he wasn't like that at first...
Damien: ohh I bet he broke ya heart didn't he?Again she didn't say anything...Damien stopped her..
Damien: Well how bout you let a real nigga take care of you...you ain't gotta worry bout lme breakin' ya heart I promise..
Shontelle just looked away and then looked back at him.
Shontelle: Naw I'm good. I'm just chillin' for now...
Damien: A'ight cool. We could be friends for now...
Shontelle: for now? You better have that much game If you think you could snatch me.Damien just laughed and walked her the rest of the way home, even though he knew he lived on the other side of where she stayed at. He took the bus home. On the ride home he couldn't stop thinking about her. He knew It was too early for him to fallin' for a girl like that, but damn that girl got him sprung.