Lore File [29]: The Crackerjack

The crackerjack is a transmasc friend of Dr.who they knew eachover as kids and played with action figures (the crackerjack is another word for master) the crackerjack would always cheat and win

The last time they saw eachover as kids was when crackerjack was taken away by HEV because he was classed as insane and was needed to be kept under control.

The first time the meant after being kids was in realm 1 when the time loop was formed. Mia, horseman and the fish believing this was because of the tmrdis but it was not it was the teledis (made off the televator Dr.whos creation) which was used to destroy time. This was later stopped by horseman and fish but when they let the fish go the crackerjack saved it and gave gave a better suit. Also during this time loop Dr.who met him and saved the world but his TMRDIS was missing. (mia sending it back to tmr) which leads to Dr.whos next episode.

In their last meeting the crackerjack stopped mia from becoming Queen and becomes king and then kills bingus giving him the powers of Mike and furnace. But Dr.who and daffodil find him and this makes the last Christmas special 'the crackerjack is crackerback' where daffodil gets killed by the crackerjack and he runs to the teledis which has no stabilisers so him and Dr.who gets shot into the void where the teledis dies and they escape through the trmdis which then dr.who saves the crackerjack by stopping the drums in his head (unscrewing the headphones) and then his tmrdis goes off saying the destruction of time will still happen so he takes the crackerjacks gun and shoots him in the head.