Here they come

sorry for the long wait again, but school got me tripping with exams and exam results again. But we in the 6 weeks now so you should have more updates, I will try, but no promises.

Also can we just agree the song linked at the top is fire, like bro I've been on this shit for a week.

----------------------------------------------

~Previously~

I hate this. this is why black people don't investigate shit. And what did she mean by open my eyes. Last time I checked they were wide open and full of tears.

-------------------------------------------------

~Time skip~

~(y/n) POV~

After calming down, i got showered and changed into a beautiful outfit if i do say so myself, then met everyone outside.

the outfit

Hair style

Hair style

~Bakugo POV~

Its currently 6pm, and if you know me then you know i should be going to bed in about an hour and a half. but i fucking wont be able to at this rate, these damn extras are making us do some courage test thing.

"Alright, all students that failed there exams will be doing summer school, and not this fun class activity, follow me." Aizawa said, and just like that my so called squad was practically gone, this only left my gf and the depressed squad, which consists of me, my gf, tokoyami, Jirou, and half-n-half. insomniac is also apart of the club but he is not here with us, that damn boy needs to hurry up and enter the hero corse. So as majority of my friends which i would never admit out loud disappear, i go over to (y/n) and hug her from behind. nuzzling my face into her neck as she carried on her convo with Jirou and Tokoyami.

"Alright everyone, We will be doing a bravery test, one class will walk along the path through the forest, while the other class will make ann attempt to scare them, you will walk around in pairs. to decide who you walk with you will take slots. Come up one at a time and find out your partner." Pixey Bop is such a pain in the ass, i was just getting comfortable.