Chapter 12: A new Spirit

Shinae's pov.

Neji's rages took over him as he charges at Hinata with anger and bloodlust in his eyes. I gasps and the Jounins jumped down.

Zaphkiel! Bet! I summon Zaphkiel and my flintlock pistol. A black-reddish mist was absorbed in my flintlock pistol. I aim it at Neji, pulling the trigger. Neji's movement slowed just in time before he could land a deadly blow. The effect of the second bullet run off and the Jounins were held on him.

Neji, get ahold of yourself, you promise me that you wouldn't let this whole head family thing get you riled up. Gai calmly said while holding Neji in a headlock.

Why are you and the other Jounins butting in? The head family get special treatment! Eh? Neji seethed.

Hinata-chan was about to fall but I caught her just in time. I held her in my arms and galred at Neji. Why would you do such thing to her? She hasn't done anything to you, so why would y-- I got cut off as Hinata cough blood. I gasps and turn my attention to Hinata. Zaphkiel! Daleto! I call my angel. I pull the trigger aiming it at Hinata-chan's head. The blood that was on her Clothes, the blood she cough came back to her. Are you okay? I asked her. She nodded and said, Thank you, Shinae-chan, smiling. I smile and nodded at her. By then Naruto, Lee, and Sakura jumped down running where me and Hinata was.

Naruto was the first one to approach. Hinata, are you okay? Hey! Naruto asked concern visible in his blue eyes.

Naruto-kun, I'm fine. Thank you for worrying. She said without stuttering. Kurenai-sensei came and knelt next to her.

Hinata, are you okay? Kurenai-sensei asked concerned. Yes, I'm fine Kurenai-sensei. I'm glad. Kurenai-sensei said relieved. She turn her to me and said. Thank you for Healing her and for being her friend. Please, continue to be a good friend to her. I nodded and smiled at her. She went back to her fellow Jounins.

Hey, you loser! Neji called out catching Naruto's attention and they bickered, I ignore them and turn my attention at Hinata who's looking at Naruto.

Hinata-chan, do you wish to be stronger? I asked her.

H-huh? She asked confused. Do you wish to be stronger? I asked her again.

I-i-i... I... Hai, I wanna get stronger. She said looking down.

I stand up and walked back a bit.
Then accept this. I said as a violet crystal appeared infront of her. She gasps loudly a bit shock, catching the other's attention making them turn their attention to Hinata and me.

Huh? Hinata, What's that? Naruto asked. I-i don't know. Hinata answered.

It's a Sephirah Crystal. I said making Hinata and the others turn their heads to me. Surely your compatible with Sephirah Crystal. I'm giving it to you, Hinata-chan. I said smiling. Me? W-why would you-- I cut her off and said. think of it as a gift. Okay then... She trailed off before touching the Sephirah Crystal. The crystal glowed making her gasped as Hinata-chan's body absorbs it making her scream in pain.

W-what's wrong with Hinata?! Naruto asked. Shinae what did you do to Hinata? Sakura asked panic. Hinata?! Kerenai shouted in worry. I ignored them and watch Hinata-chan bonding with the crystal. Her clear pupil-less white eyes changed into a silver one and her short dark blue hair changes to a long light blue hair that reaches her hips.

Her appearance is changing! Lee said even more shocked.

Hinata's pov.

Aghh! I screamed in pain. W-what is this feeling? After I touch that crystal my body absorbs it and... It's like... as if a second heart is created inside me. I thought.