Asia's Adventure

Asia's POV
We finally arrived. I looked at Dylan. He game my stuffed animals back. "Thanks". I held mommy's hand and daddy held dylans. We walked in and ordered our food. When we got in to the play area it was huge! It said we had to have socks. Luckily I was wearing my brand news shoes. So was Dylan. There was a way up on both sides. You could go up on the left or right. I decided to go onto the right. I climbed up the triangle things and there was a tunnel or a rope bridge. I decided to have an adventure. I pretended I was with pirates. I walked across the wiggly rope. I decided not to hold on to the extra ropes they had there. But if I fell it would be there. I walked across safely. I went across the tunnel to where a slide was I didn't go down quite yet. I traveled a little farther and saw dylan by the race cars. He must've liked cars. I saw a little room that viewed the outside. It was like the pirates took over! There was lots of puddes. I knew dylan liked ninjas since his jacket had a ninja on it. I saw there was spinny things that were like drills he could have a blast doing that. I continued forward and I found one of those triangles except you could sit on it. I also saw a paper and pen I made a map for me and Dylan. I decided to call it an adventure when I saw the slide again. I pretended I was on a log going down a waterfall with pirates on the outside. Woah!!!!!! It went super fast. I came down to the bottom and told mommy and daddy my adventure! I wondered what dylans adventure was.