I'm gonna be a dad part 3

Warning :Pregnancy trope (if you don't like it please skip ),mentions of pain
Summary :Eddie with you whilst you deliver your baby

Eddie was by your side within the minute ,helping you into the car ,bucking your seatbelt for you .

The contractions were already becoming painful ,you begged Eddie to hurry up .You saw his face drop immediately and you knew you had worried him .
You didn't mean to go all stroppy on him but you couldn't help it ,you were in labor for Christ sake !

Less than an hour later ,you were holding onto you bump ,Eddie standing next to you ,one hand on your lower back whilst he began to raise his voice at the receptionist .

"I'm sorry sir I just need you to fill out these forms before we can take your wife anywhere",you watched as Eddies face scrunched up getting all the more angry .
He just wanted to get you in the best hands .

You on the other hand were smiling gleefully that the lady had thought you were married .

It automatically made you exited for the years ahead .

"Fine !"Eddie willingly scribbled his signature onto ten different pieces of paper,taking a deep breath once you were finely taken away in a wheelchair to a room .

"Alright miss y/l/n let's get you onto the bed now ay ?See how far dilated you are ",the nurse kindly spoke as she helped you onto the bed,Eddie about to step in to help before the nurse ushered him to keep his space .

"I tell you the partners are worse than the woman in labour ",the lady joked making you chuckle slightly,her head looking at your bottom half .

"Great ,your 6 centimeters dilated already ,you shouldn't have to wait too long now ",with that the lady handed you some gas and air ,asking you if you wanted an epidural to which you said easily declined ,eventually leaving you and Eddie in peace .

The boy was immediately by your side gripping onto your hand whilst the other stroked your hair ,his lips pressing against your forehead .

"Your doing so good baby ",he comforted you making you smile softly .

You loved how passionate and caring he was .

Seconds later another contraction came this time much stronger than before,you gripped onto Eddies hand with all your strength ,nails probably sinking into his skin before it passed .

As you looked back up to the boy you saw tears almost well in his eyes ,a frown on his face .

He didn't like seeing you in pain .

"Do you need a nurse ?Should I get someone ?"he began to frantically question but you pulled him back to you,kissing him on the cheek .

"Ed baby no ,this is normal ",you assured him,breathing in his comforting scent before another contraction came .

Considering the woman said it wouldn't be long it sure as hell felt like he opposite .

-

Three hours later the baby was finally ready to come out .

It was a bloody stubborn little one .

Your legs had been propped up onto forceps on the bed ,your body cushioned by an array of pillows .

There were two midwifes taking you through the process of what you had to do ,when to push ,how to breath ,all the while you nodded your sweaty head ,glancing at Eddie wearily .

You gripped onto his hand as the nurse told you to push ,your core tensing and teeth chattering as you squeezed as hard as you could .You felt as if your organs had been ripped out from within you .

"That's it another one for me now ",the midwife spoke and so you did ,letting out a string of curses as you felt a bolder come out of you .

"That's baby's head now ,one more big push ,your doing so well ",you looked at Eddie ,lip quivering as you seemed to have lost all energy .He kissed you
on the head telling you how much he loved you ,how much he believed in you .

You took a breath ,pushing one final time before your body let go of the baby .You began to cry as one of the midwifes cleaned it up with a towel ,you could see it's nose poking out .

"Congratulations you have a healthy baby girl ",you cried out some more taking your baby into your arms,looking into it's cute little face ,it's eyes just like Eddies .

You looked to see your boyfriend wiping tears away from his eyes ,his body slightly turned away .

"Ed come on it's ok ,your little baby girl wants to be held by it's daddy ",you softly spoke,tugging the  currently very emotional man around .

He smiled widely as he picked up the baby with care,stroking it's little head .

"She's picked up your hair ",you spoke laughing as Eddie twirled the black curls around his finger gently .

He came to lie next to you ,handing you back your little girl .

You rested your head against his chest ,one of his hands playing through your hair whilst the other was trapped in the baby's death grip .

He kissed you firmly on your forehead and then your lips ,gazing into your eyes lovingly .

"She definitely suits Rosemary "

"I agree "

-
A/N :Hello ,sorry my updates are slow been a wee busy but it's all good .Thanks for all the requests I'm getting round to them slowly but surely !
What did everyone think ?