1

A/N: the dress above is what Andrea wore to the Golden Globes Award. Enjoy!

》》》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《《《

Chapter 1

"ANDREA! AUSTIN! LOOK HERE!"

"AUSTIN WE LOVE YOU!"

"ANDREA YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!"

"ANDREA! ANDREA! HOW DO YO-!"

Those were some of what we heard before we got onto our awaiting plane. As me and my brother sat down on our plane I asked him, "Aus, what categories are you up for?"

My brother and I are going to the Golden Globe Awards with me as his escort. 

" Well there's the 'Best Male Actor' and 'Run Away'  for best romance movie of 2016. But there's no chance of winning. I mean Theo James, Channing Tatum and Luke Hemsworth are nominees too! I can't win if they're nominated! And I wanna win!"

My brother is so modest that he doesn't even believe he's going to win. Honestly, if he wins I'm going to punch him for being such an idiot.

I slapped the back of his head and said, "If you don't start believing in yourself neither will your fans so stop being such a baby! You're acting like a five year old."

"Whatever."

"I swear if you don't stop rolling your eyes so much, your eyes are going to get stuck at the back of your head." I berated.

"Oh, and by the way, there's a new movie I'm auditioning for. In the movie there is a girl named something that starts with an L or was it a J?" He questioned himself, " Anyway, there's a girl who's semi-popular in her school. And there's this boy, Justin Goldstein, the one I'm auditioning for, who's annoying the heck outta her like I do to you all the time. He's a jock in their school and his peers dared him to lay the first girl he sets eyes on. Unfortunately for her, she was the first to walk in class while they were talking. But what Justin doesn't know is that she's a hard one to crack and before he knew it BAM! He fell in love with her."

By the time he finished explaining, the plane was already in the air.

I gasped, "That's such a perfect role for you!"

"Oh shut up," He rolled his eyes

**********•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•*********

I woke up to someone shaking the hell out of me while calling my name. 

"Andrea!"

"Wake up!"

"I swear to God, if you don't wake up right now I will get a bucket of water and pour it on you."

I peeked open one eye and saw Luke, my manager standing in front of me. He looked like a mom with his hands on his hips.

"What do you want?! " I whined as I fell back onto the mattress.

Luke pulled away the covers allowing my skin to absorb the cold air.

"Hey! I was using that!" I yelled.

"Tumayo ka na nga, Andrea! Malapit na tayo maglanding!" He spoke to me in Filipino.

(Get up, Andrea. The plane's going to land soon.)

Luke is a Filipino too. He's a cousin of my dad's. Luke and my dad's other relatives live close by to each other. That's how I came to know him.

Every Christmas we'd go there to celebrate and in summer we would go to France cause my mother's parents migrated there when I was 6. I could easily understand him because I was taught by my dad the language and naturally it became my second language and French my third. Every one of my family could speak it fluently.

BUT, Luke only spoke to me like that when he's really frustrated with me.

"Oo na oo na. Tatayo na!"

 (Alright, alright. I'm getting up!)

"Mabuti naman. 10 minutes maglalanding na yung eroplano sa LAX." He said then walked out sassily. I swear sometimes I think he's gay. Not that anything is wrong with that, it's just that he has a fiancee.

 (Good. The plane will land at LAX in 10 minutes.)

Grumbling nonsense, I reluctantly stood up from where I was sleeping and made my way to the bathroom to wash my face. I retouched my make up lightly and went out.

"Afternoon, grumpy." Austin teased.

I threw him a glare, "Don't try me, Austin."

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. " He said, earning a harder glare. He immediately shut up.

I browsed my Ipod to see that it was on the 246th song. Quickly picking a song, I leaned my head to see my homeland 300 ft. below me. Listening to the song it immediately set my mind to ease.

I don't even like you,

Why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?

And I don't understand what's happened,

I keep saying things I never say

I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen,

I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself,

I don't wanna stay, wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell

And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,

And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

The blinking 'SEAT BELT' signage caught my eye and I started to lock my seat belt across myself.

In a matter of minutes we have already landed and made our way out the plane with our bodyguards beside us. The airport's manager made our way towards us.

Simon, Austin's manager asked if there are any fans or paparazzi outside. He's a friend of Luke's at the agency.

"They have been there all night long since the announcement that Austin and Andrea are coming home early for the summer!" Says the stressed out manager. He blew out a puff of air and ran his hand through his hair.

I took a peek outside to see many banners for me and my brother waved by our fans. I decided to do something for my fans and quickly took out my Iphone 6 and logged on to twitter.

I typed in:

@therealAndrea
Awww thanks so much for the love LA.
#justlanded #happymodel

http://twitter.com/225491H8J 

I took a photo to go with it and tweeted it. Not more than 5 minutes later, a thousand favorites and re tweets entered my notifications which made me and my heart swell.

Putting on my shades I walked forward with my brother and exit LAX.

》》》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《《《

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN my lovelies!!

ʟоuıѕɛ