v e r i t a s e r u m // wolfstar with a side of jily🤎💛

⚠️Warnings: Mild cussing ⚠️

"James do we have to?" Sirius starts, his voice groggy seeing as he had just woken up. 

"Yes Padfoot, we must play to make you and Moony confess your endless love for each other!" James said, in a dramatic, exaggerated tone. Sirius hid his face in his sleeve to hide his now crimson complexion. "Awwww you're blushing! I knew it!" James swooned. Sirius rolled his eyes.

He had been crushing on Remus ever since fourth year, and eventually, James just had to find out. Sirius and Moony had been rather touchy that day, and they would never hear the end of it from James. 

As soon as Sirius and James had made their way down to the common room, which Remus, Marlene, lily, and Peter were having a happy conversation, James announced the game he had so much wanted to play. 

"WE'RE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT."

Sirius rolled his eyes as everyone sighed and began forming a circle on the sofas by the fireplace. 

"Fine James, but if I get dared to do anything stupid, I will not hesitate to unalive you." Remus says.

James ignores Remus's comment and continues talking. "So does everyone know how to play?"

Everyone nods their heads. "In front of you are glasses of pumpkin juice laced with veritaserum so you answer truthfully." James explains.

"What about the dares? How do we know we'll do them?" Marlene asks. Remus has always thought Marlene was very pretty, but never in that way. Sirius had him questioning his sexuality ever since fourth year. But Remus was sure that Sirius was straight, I mean he had to be. Remus had even though that Padfoot fancied Marlene at times.

"Well uh, I guess just do what you normally do when you play truth or dare. It's not a game that involves rocket science." James explains with a matter-of-factly tone.

"Who's going first?" Marlene asks, looking around the room expectantly. "I will, since I was so rudely awoken to play this damn game." Sirius volunteers, adding a dramatic hand to the chest at the end for emphasis.

Remus rolls his eyes. Sirius was so damn adorable when he's dramatic.  

Sirius pauses to think for a moment. "Lily, truth or dare?"

Lily grins, "Dare. I'm no wuss." She says, putting her hands behind her head. Sirius smirks his hot, (well at least in Remus's opinion) devilish smirk. Uh oh, James is going to be real happy.

Sirius continues. "Lily, I dare you to kiss James."

Lily's smile fades, and she looks away for a bit to hide her bright red complexion. James has been asking Lily out for years, and every time, she has rejected him. Remus grinned, does Lily actually like James back? Damn, plot twist.

James looks shocked, giving Remus and Sirius the look of 'do you see what's happening right now'? Sirius nods, mouthing the words 'go get 'em', and Remus grins back giving a thumbs up.

Lily gets up, giving a brief peck on the lips. Lily sits back down and Peter pats James on the back,  him looking like he just won the lottery.

Lily asks Remus next. "Remus, truth or dare?" 

Remus takes a moment to think. "Truth." He says, confidently. Lily smirks. Oh no. "Remus, I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in the room." Remus's face grows bright pink, and he quickly walks over to Sirius, quickly giving him a kiss on the cheek. He turns as quickly as possible but before he can sit down, Sirius grabs his wrist and turns him around to face him. He pauses for a moment, before he grabs the back of Remus's neck and pulls him in for a kiss. Remus kisses back leaning into Sirius's touch. Sirius moves his other hand to slither around Remus's waist. Once they pull away, their foreheads touching, Remus let's out a breathy laugh. 

The entire room looks appalled. Remus walks back to his seat, and James who was sitting next to Remus, gets up and takes Sirius's seat, smirking. Sirius glares at James, and sits down next to Remus. Once a few more people get asked, Sirius slides his hand into remus's, and Remus looks up at him and smiles. Remus leaned his head in Sirius's shoulder. And Sirius leaned into Remus.

Remus couldn't believe that Sirius liked him back.

Sirius knew from that moment that Remus was his, and he was Remus's.

Just the two of them.