5.

It was safe to say that when they didn't need to be around each other, they took it seriously. The last time the fake couple had interacted was when the girl attended the game with Sira, the game against Ceta had ended with a positive result for Barcelona and for the first time she saw Pedri in a good mood with her. 

They done the protocol, she posted an instagram story of the stadium, she waited for him, they left together, pictures of them in his car were once again shared online and the cherry on top was the hang out with some of the players after, more pictures of them ended up online since with a few drinks in people lost the sense of what to post or not post on the internet. 

Although that night they laughed a lot and acted as if they were an actual couple for others and at least friends to one another, Camilla soon realized it was really just an act. 

She was always the nice girl, no wonder she had been played by guys before, but she was terrible at confrontation and she hated not being in good terms with people she had to be around all the time, it drained her energy to feel uncomfortable and she hoped that was going to change with Pedri after that night, but it didn't. 

They didn't contact one another and to be fair she had given up, she didn't see a way of them becoming friends, she could see that wasn't something the footballer wanted and so she was going to respect it. Or at least try to. 

— Yesterday's photos looks bomb — Nanda plopped on the couch next to her 

The girls had decided to take a little trip to Paris, the main reason behind it was for fun, but also that her parents were going to be in the city and she had hoped they would be able to see her for a bit, so she extended the trip, they did, a short dinner was all she got, but she was used to it by now. 

But if they were going there on a wednesday, why not stick around until the weekend, right? She didn't know if she was going to be needed to do some acting with Pedri but since for the past weeks things had been more calm she just assumed she was free. Well, she wasn't, but now she was. 

She heard a bit from Luisa but as soon as she dropped her parents in the mix her manager softened up with her, she had caught the girl in her sad moments from it multiple times, she didn't have the heart to argue with her.

— Let's go, the boys are ready — She saw the text message in the group chat and both got up, the boys had come with them, the true reason behind was that they wanted any excuse to travel and enjoy time away from Spain and so the girls trips were always the perfect choice. 

— What do you guys want to do in the last day? — Manuel asked and they shrugged

— Maybe do some shopping after we eat? We don't have that much time anyways — Nanda said and everyone accepted the suggestion

They were currently at the Cafe de Flore, although it was a common tourist spot, it was a good one and they often went there more than once at trips, not their fault their food was good.