Shadow x Walten

Requested by blackelement26

sort of fluff, let's also avoid the fact that they're brothers in my au-

—————————————

      Walten gasped as he jolted awake in somewhere he had never seen before. It was dark, he looked up, there was nothing above him but there was some source of light shining down on him. Walten got up and noticed someone standing from a distance. He walked over, it was a man, he was dressed in something oddly formal. Walten walked up to him and tugged on his sleeve, to get the man's attention. The taller tubby glanced over to him slowly, then swiftly grabbed him by the neck, lifting him up into the air. Walten yelped and squirmed around in his hand, "What are you doing here!?" the tubby lifted up his other paw to reveal a gauntlet with claws that could easily rip through his skin. "I-I just showed up here! i'm not here to cause any trouble!" he shouted, the tubby dropped him "oh.". The tubby analyzed him, "You look familiar..." he said, Walten looked him in the eye. "Eh, nothing too much to think about, but you do look like that guy that was trying to ruin my plans of world domination... you're cute though." the tubby squished his cheeks, making Walten uncomfortable. He grabbed him by the hood and dragged him somewhere else, Walten yelped and squirmed around, trying to get away from him, but before he knew it, he was thrown onto a couch that just showed up out of nowhere. Walten tried to get up but the tubby pushed him back down, "The fuck you doing??" he said as he gently hit Walten on the head. "You're supposed to appreciate the fact that i'm letting you lay down on my couch dumbass." he growled, "I don't even know you!!" Walten shouted. "The name's Shadow, the hottest tubby in the land." Shadow scoffed as he turned around, "Nah you're pretty ugly." Walten murmured, Shadow looked at him "What did you say?" his voice sounded a bit distorted. "Nothing..." he said, Shadow smiled and patted his head "Cutie.". Walten sighed "I'm not cute.", "Yes you are." Shadow said, "No, im no—" he was cut off by Shadow kissing his forehead, causing Walten to blush from embarrassment.