𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗜𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹!"
________________________

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗜𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹!"________________________

As a new day was approaching, a certain (H/C)-enter was waking up.

𝟹𝚛𝚍   𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

As (Y/N) was sitting up in bed, a gental knock could be heard on her door.

"(Y/N)? Are you up? We'll be late for school."

The door opens to reveal a 17 year old male, looking softly at the girl sitting in the bed, that was snuggling with soft and fluffy (F/C) blankets.

The female only hummed in understandment and got up to grab the uniform that was being handed to her from the male at her door.

"I'll be waiting with the others at the front door. Make sure to get dressed and brush your hair."

The female nodded and closed the door for privacy.

(Y/N) continued to get dressed and started to search for her hairbrush. After finding her hairbrush, she combed through her long shiny hair rather quickly.

She had decided to use her usual hairstyle, which was having her hair down.

"(Y/N)-nee! Come on!"

A squeaky feminine voice could be heard from the stairwell. It belonged to a 9 year old named Akira.

(Y/N) rushed down the stairs to see Akira, Daisuke, and Hinata waiting for her.

"Daki, Mom, and dad have already gone to work. Come on (Y/N), we're gonna walk the younger ones to school."

(Y/N) nodded at Daisuke and followed him out of the house.

Time  skip

"Alright (Y/N), lets get going to our school. It's going to be starting soon."

(Y/N) shivered slightly knowing that school would have many people.

"Don't worry (Y/N), I'll be with you for most of the time. Besides, it's good that you should try to be around more people."

(Y/N) just sighed and held her brother's hand for comfort.

Time skip

"Who is that girl?"

"Why is she with my Daisuke!"

"Are they dating?"

"That girl is super pretty!"

"Why is she walking with him?"

"Are they holding hands?"

Many thoughts were flowing through the students minds of the sight of the siblings walking toward Itan high school, hand in hand.

"I have to get going (N/N). Please try to make new friends today."

(Y/N) looked at her older brother with horror when he said the last sentence.

The female just started to walk to get class, 1-1.

That is until she heard a voice addressing her.

"If you're locker is here then we must be in the same class!"

Who.

Just.

Talked.

__________________________________________

Moshi Mosh!

Hello Reader-chan!

It's me, Author-san!

Very sorry for this taking so long to update...

I got caught up with summer school.

I'll be trying to update more!

But while that's happening..

take care of yourself!!

Lot's of love,

                              Author-san<3