Chapter 6

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6

꧁ℝ𝕠𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

Why can't God show a little bit mercy on me? People are busy posting sun kissed selfies all over social media but here I am, being woken up by the sun slapping my face so mercilessly.

I squinted my eyes only to see that I was late for college. I jumped out of my bed, did my morning routine and in a blink of an eyes I was sprinting out of my house. I got my Ducati started and raced to the college.

 I got my Ducati started and raced to the college

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎 - 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 ^_^

As soon as I got into college I ran to my class where the professor had already begun but all thanks to my parents he didn't mind me getting into class. I started focusing and soon the class was done. In all this morning mess I couldn't check up on Taara and Rhea. I heard that they have a seminar today.

If you all are thinking why I care about Rhea then it is because Rhea is my cousin, my baby sister whom I lost because of my past immature self.

☕︎ FLASHBACK ☕︎

This is of the time when Rohan, his parents, his uncle and his family, everyone lived like a happy joined family in his grandfather's mansion which is now owned by his father. It was the golden time of his life.

"Rohan, see this is your little sister, our princess." His aunt said.

Rohan's face beamed with happiness. He extended his little finger towards the newborn and instantly the baby clutched onto it. Rohan was amused, he didn't understand exactly what this feeling was but he knew what he wanted to do.

"She is my princess, I will take care of her, feed her and proove that I am the best elder brother in the world."

All the elders in the room smiled at his words. Ever since Rohan was born he was always hesitant about sharing his priced possessions but that day he felt happy about the idea of sharing everything with this little bundle of joy.

He volunteered to bring all his toys and started showing the little one all his toys. He place his favourite toy on one side of the baby and lied down on the other side of the baby, her little chubby hands still curled against his slightly longer finger.

From that day this was the scene of everyday of his life. He would peck his baby before going to school and after returning back he would tell the baby every single thing that happened in school then play with her, have his food next to her, do his studies in her room and then doze off embracing the baby.

Eventually Rhea grew up into a cute, shy 11 year old kiddo and Rohan was now a 15 year old boy. Even after so many years Rhea was the apple of his eyes. They went to the same school, came back home together, he helped her in her homeworks, they were basically sticked to each other by their hips. He fought every single kid who would trouble his baby sister. The only problem happening here was he didn't allow Rhea to befriend any other boy. He hated it when Rhea ignored him or prioritized anyone else over him.

According to Rohan his first priority has always been Rhea and he expected it to be the same from her side too. Eventually Rhea being the bubbly kid she is, she started making a few good friends who would come home, play with her and Rohan got a impression that his sister was more into her friends than her only brother. This resulted in a few arguments here and there but their bond was strong enough to solve their differences before the sun would set. But little did they know something big was waiting for them that would turn their happy world upside down.

One day Rohan woke up to a loud argument happening downstairs. He went there only to find his uncle and his dad shouting at each other, his aunt and his mom trying to calm both the angry men, his grandparents sitting on the couch with teary eyes in complete shock but the aight that broke him the most was a little Rhea standing behind the head maid, her cheeks wet, nose red, loud sobs escaping her pouty lips.

Rohan didn't think about anything, he rushed towards her, took her in his embrace and ran back to his room. He tried to calm hself down but what she said next broke his heart into a million pieces.

"Papa said that we will leave this house forever. He said he is taking me far away from here." She broke down.

"Don't worry princess! You are not going anywhere. I won't let him take you anywhere away from me." The worried boy said which managed to console his hurt sister.

The whole time they spend with each other. After a few hours they heard loud footsteps coming towards the room. Rohan was instantly alert, hiding his little sister behind his lean frame. The door was barged open by his angry uncle followed by two worried ladies and a disappointed Mr. Khurrana.

His uncle held Rhea's wrist and pulled her towards him but quite instantly Rohan grabbed her other wrist. His dad came to his side and asked him to let her go but Rohan was not ready to oblige to any of their demands. All Rohan could see was a crying sister who didn't want to leave her brother.

Her dad pulled her harshly making her stumble and in an instant Rohan's hold on his sister was loosened. Her dad picked her up and left the house and all Rohan could do was run behind them begging and pleading them to not leave. Before he could leave the door behind them his dad picked him up and walked in the opposite direction possibly turning the beautiful duo's fate in two different directions.

To be continued.......