Intro

When I finished A Vampire in Vegas, I knew right away that I wanted to write Blane's story, but this year's writing schedule is chock full of other books, so I decided to slide it into my newsletter and onto Watt.pad. A Devil in the Dark is the second book in the Planes series.

Twice a month (hopefully!) I'll write a new chapter, and there'll be a few decisions to be made by you along the way. For chapters that end on a vote, you'll have a week or so tell me how you think the story should go by voting via the buttons in my newsletter, and once all the votes are in, I'll write the next part.

If you want to vote, you can sign up to receive my newsletter on my website:

www.elise-noble.com

************************

The boring bit...

Copyright © 2021 Elise Noble

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, organisations, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.

TL;DR: Don't steal my stuff.