"will you be my boyfriend?"

t.p pov
minho went to walMart because he wants to give some things to jisung since he wanna confessed his feelings to him.

he grab the bouquet of red roses and the basket of candies and a small get well balloon. he paid for all those things and he felt excited.

he went home and prepared the gift, he went to his car and put the gift on the passenger seat. he look at the gift and smile at the thought of jisung's reaction.

he arrived at the football game and he grab the gift and meet up with changbin at the front. "so how are you gonna confess to him?" changbin asked and minho sighed, "maybe after they finish marching."

changbin nodded and went with minho to the stadium. they went next to hyunjin and chatted with him, "ooo what are these for?" hyunjin said as he noticed what minho is holding.

he smiled, "they're for jisungie." hyunjin awh and look in the front where the drum lines are. "he should be just here, he's a little late since he just got out last night." hyunjin said minho nodded.

he gently put the candy basket with a small get well ballon tied on the handle and the bouquet of red roses on the ground so that jisung wouldn't see it.

"when are you gonna confesse to felix?" changbin teased hyunjin and hyunjin rolled his eyes and glared at him. "soon." he answered and they laugh.

"where's the others?" minho asked noticing its just him. "their with jisung to help him. i think." hyunjin answered and they nodded.

felix came up and went to the drumlines and tell them something. they nodded and went out of the stadium and felix went to his section.

the three were curious but maybe it's a surprise.minho sighed heavily as he felt nervous for the first time. changbin and hyunjin noticed and comforted him.

"i bet he likes you back." hyunjin said and minho smiled. the drum lines came back with jisung and hit their sticks together.

people started cheering as the football players came out running. minho and changbin yelled chan's number "GO 17!!" they yelled louder than other people and chan heard them and laughed.

the band started playing and i watched jisung played. he's in his band uniform and his shako covering half of his face.

he seems a little pale but it's because he's still sick. then the drumline stop drumming and jisung drank his water.

then it's time for the band to marched, so jisung went out of the stadium and take off his steel strap harness that is connected to his snare drum and put it on the ground and went to the band stadium after they went to the feild.

he sat down as he take his shako off and placed it next to him. he watched as his band marched. he smiled and cheered. minho watched him and felt bad because jisung is all alone with no one.

"i think you should do it now." changbin said and minho look at him, "now?" changbin nodded and smiled for him.

minho sighed as he grab gift and the bouquet of red roses and walked over to jisung, "hey jisung." minho sat down next to jisung but with a little space between them and he gave him the flowers and a basket with a small balloon.

jisung was shock and he blushed when he noticed it was the junior, "oh, it's you!" jisung said and smiled and minho nodded, "my name is minho, i need to confess something." minho nervously said and jisung tilted his head.

"han jisung, last friday was a nightmare for me i thought you were gonna die in front of me, but now your here and i can still have my chance, i've been liking you since the first day of school and i couldn't stop talking about you to my other friends that they started yelling at me, and gosh i just really lov- like you so much." minho finished confessing to jisung and his eyes are wide.

he smiled, "i like you too.." he mumbled and minho smiled widely, "really?" jisung nodded and hugged him.

"god i was so scared that you'll reject me." jisung giggled making minho smiled. "will you be my boyfriend?" minho asked and jisung nodded again.

"yes i will." jisung answered. minho smiled even more and cupped jisung's cheeks making him blushed,

"gosh your so cute!!"

11