A Jedi Princess is Born

Months went by since the ball with the Mythirian leaders. Things seemed like they were just going back to normal. However, Anakin started having weird dreams at night.

In his dreams, he could see Padme. But, in the dream, her stomach had gotten bigger. And in one dream, she was in labor.

Anakin sat up in his bed with a gasp. Breathing heavily, he looked at the time and saw it was midnight. With a sigh, he lay back down, but found himself unable to fall back asleep. So, he took out his tablet and did a little research.

He found a news report from two days prior. The headline read Legendary Princess Due Any Day. Anakin was shocked; it was just like in his dream. The news talked about how the legend of the princess of Naboo was real, and it was confirmed that Queen Amidala was having a girl, but no one knew who the father was because the queen basically said 'no comment' to that. It only got more shocking from there.

When Anakin found out the due date for Padme's delivery, he suddenly thought back to a certain night and started calculating in his head. It matched the time period.

How could I let this happen?! Anakin scolded himself. Sure, he wanted to marry Padme, and raise a family, but he didn't plan on it happening like this. The last thing he wanted was to become a teenage parent. What would it mean for his place in the Order? What would it mean for Padme? And most importantly, what would it mean for the baby?

Anakin knew if word got out that Padme, a twenty-one-year-old queen, conceived a child with a teenager, it would be a huge scandal. And if the Council found out Anakin was the father, he would be in huge trouble. But, Anakin decided he wasn't going to just sit around.

Without even waiting until morning, Anakin packed a bag and gathered what credits he could to get a ride to Naboo. Even though he was too young for marriage, he wasn't going to abandon that little baby. Anakin never had a father when he was a baby, as far as he knew. He saw this as an opportunity to be the father he always wanted.

Anakin wasn't sure exactly how he'd handle doing it, but he was ready to face the challenge. If he had to get a job to help take care of the baby, he would do it. He would figure it out, assuming Padme would allow him to help raise the baby.

As soon as Anakin landed on Naboo, he ran as fast as he could to get to the palace and find Padme. Except, the guards wouldn't let him through, telling him he couldn't just barge in.

Luckily, Padme happened to have some visitors from the Mythirian kingdom Spirituo, a kingdom of nymphs.

A six-year-old girl with brown hair came by. She wore a green dress that looked partially made with green leaves and flowers. Her name was Wysteria Greene. She was the daughter of King Rainus and Queen Esmerelda.

"It's okay, guys. He's a friend." Wysteria said.

The guards bowed to the young princess and let Anakin pass.

"Thank you, Princess Wysteria." Anakin said.

"Anytime," said the child. "And you can just call me Wysteria."

"Okay. You wouldn't happen to know where Padme, I mean, Queen Amidala, is, would you?"

"Sure. My mommy's making her a special tea to help her and the baby be extra healthy."

"Can you take me to her?"

"Sure."

Wysteria took Anakin's hand and brought him to a room where, as the child said, Queen Esmerelda was giving a very pregnant Padme what looked like a golden tea with a magical sunny glow.

"This tea will help ensure your baby will grow to be a strong, healthy child." Esmerelda said.

Padme took a sip and thanked Esmerelda for her kindness, and then she noticed their visitors. "Ani? What are you doing here?"