Clone Wars: The Hidden Enemy

Being a princess was not always easy. Neither was being a Jedi. But it was even harder being a princess who was half-Jedi.

Most would have expected a princess to live a fairytale life, living in a castle, having a beautiful carriage with white horses, and going to a ball to meet Prince Charming and live Happily Ever After. But, this princess didn't exactly live like that.

Gabriella Amidala-Skywalker, or Gabby, was not your typical princess or Jedi. She lived in two different homes, and neither was a castle. Although, the Jedi Temple did kind of resemble a castle from a certain point of view. But she felt like the Jedi lived under some pretty silly rules. According to the Jedi Code, Jedi were supposed to be compassionate, yet they weren't allowed to have families of their own.

Gabby asked her father about the attachment rule one day and asked him this, "Why didn't you just leave the order so you could stay with Mommy and me?"

"Believe me, I thought of it, Baby Girl." Anakin said. "But, your mother insisted I shouldn't have to give up on my dream of being a Jedi. So, I stayed to complete my training. And right now, with the war going on, we need every fighter we can get. And attachments and love... they're not the same thing."

"Why?" Gabby asked.

"Well, when you're attached to someone or something, you become possessive of it. Kind of like when someone has a toy and they don't like to share it with anyone else, and they treat it like it's more important than anything else." Anakin explained. "But, loving a person. That's something special. The people we love, unlike material objects, can never be replaced. Family is one of the most important things to appreciate in life, and that's why I'm fighting for them. When we love someone, we fight for them no matter what."

Gabby thought a lot about what her father said, and she decided she wanted to fight for her family too. But, the Jedi said she was too little to fight in the war, so they had her stay in the Temple. But, Gabby overheard where the ships were, and she had an idea.

Today's mission, launch an ambush against Separatist Forces in Planet Christophsis. Jedi Generals Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi were sent to aid this crucial star system, but were completely unaware that they had a little stowaway hiding somewhere.

"Anakin, how are you doing over there?" Obi-Wan asked over the comlink.

"We're set," said Anakin. "I've got some guys here that are anxious to get going."

"Glad to hear it."

Then Anakin hung up.

Meanwhile, Gabby was hiding behind some crates close by, watching her father and the clones as they were prepared to fight.

Outside, there was a battalion of droids headed right for the south tower where Obi-Wan and his men were, and the droids were splitting into multiple formations.

"Something's gone wrong." said Obi-Wan. "Prepare all troops for..."

Blast! There were droids entering Kenobi's post from the elevator, more of them coming in fast. Obi-Wan got out his lightsaber to deflect the droids' blaster bolts as the clones fired at the droids.

Slick backed up to another door and saw more droids coming.

"Our position's been compromised."

Anakin immediately saw what was happening from his spot.

"Obi-Wan, what's going on?" Anakin asked.

"We're cut off. The droids are onto us." Obi-Wan said.

"Uncle Obi-Wan!" Gabby exclaimed, running to the window and looking to see if she could spot him.