Clone Wars Part 2: Save the Huttlet

Previously on Enchanted Jedi Rise...

Much to his reluctance, Anakin Skywalker was assigned a mission to rescue the kidnapped son of crime lord Jabba the Hutt. But he wasn't doing it alone. For this mission, he was accompanied by his brand new Padawan Ahsoka Tano and his secret daughter Princess Gabby.

Anakin walked up to a hip that just arrived after finding where Jabba's son was being kept.

"Lieutenant, did the kidnappers see you?" Anakin asked.

"No, sir. We're the best scouts in the regiments." said the clone lieutenant.

"What about the bounty hunters? Are they still down there?"

"I don't think so. We haven't seen them in a while."

"Well, what are we up against?"

The lieutenant showed Anakin a hologram of a monastery that was guarded by at least two droid battalions, according to their knowledge, and too heavily fortified to land there. Anakin told the scouts to get some rest and then left.

Meanwhile, Ahsoka and Gabby were with a group of clones, sharing their story from Christophsis.

"I heard you were surrounded by droids," said one clone. "How did you ever get the shield down?"

"Okay, so there's a wall behind him with a hole in the middle, so I pull the wall down on top of the droids, destroying them and saving the general and the princess."

"And he was so scared," said Gabby.

"I was not!" Anakin said, probably too quickly.

The clones just laughed.

"Is that true, sir?" Rex asked.

"Well, most of it." Anakin said. "Except the being scared part."

"You were hugging me like I was a teddy bear!" Gabby said.

"Quiet, you." Anakin said, getting embarrassed as his daughter did not appear on his side with the story.

Even the droids were laughing.

"Alright, men, we still got a job to do."

"Yes, sir." Rex said. "You heard the General, move it!"

As all the clones left, Anakin walked up to Ahsoka and said, "Would this be a good time to teach you that a Jedi is humble, my young Padawan?"

"Sorry, just trying to keep the boys inspired is all." Ahsoka said as she walked with her master and new little sister figure.

As Gabby skipped along, she grew lots of pretty flowers, which some clones found pretty adorable as she pranced around like a happy fairytale princess.

"Does that happen a lot?" Ahsoka asked.

"Mostly when she's happy," smiled Anakin. "Which is most of the time. Better get used to it. She's still learning to control her powers."

"How does she even have powers, anyway?"

"I don't know," shrugged Anakin. "They just, sort of appeared. As far as I know, Senator Amidala, her mother, doesn't have any magic of her own."

"What about her father?"

Anakin froze for a bit.

"We don't really know anything about her father." Anakin said. "All I know is that it's a good thing some of our allies happen to be magical creatures, otherwise it'd be impossible to know how to train her."