☁️ 𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘴 ☁️ - 10

-☁︎-☁︎-☁︎-

Izuku and Shota didn't talk about what happened, didn't smoke, anything. By the time Shota had the balls to go up to him it was the end of the week right before break. It was the last five minutes and Shota decided he was going to talk to Izuku after class but when he looked up to ask Izuku to stay after class he could feel jealousy start to boil in his gut.

Izuku sat on his desk talking with Denki and Sero, Sero leaning on one of Izuku's shoulders while Denki leaned on the other. Both of them seemingly trying to sweet talk Izuku into something with puppy eyes as Izuku laughed. Izuku nodded seemingly to agree with them and Sero and Denki grinned hugging him tightly.

There was no reason to be jealous, they were friends, Izuku, Sero and Denki were just friends. But the display of affection made a voice in the back of Shota's head whisper that it was something more, sturing the feeling in his gut.

Shota didn't talk to Izuku before break.

-☁︎-☁︎-

Izuku wanted to talk to Shota, wanted to know what it was, what it meant and most of all if they were gonna finish what they started. But Shota didn't speak to him and seemed to brush him off every time he went to speak with him about it. They didn't even smoke together for the rest of the week!

On friday Izuku frowned at his phone, scrolling mindlessly through his instagram. Until Sero and Denki approached him, the milled around him for a second just watching him aimlessly scrolling through his phone before Sero spoke up.

"Something got you down?" He asked making Izuku jump and snap his head up towards the duo.

Izuku gave them a small smile and shook his head, "no just bored."

"You know what wouldn't be boring?" Sero grinned moving to rest on thigh on the desk beside Izuku, Izuku gave him a curious look egging him on. "Spending the night with me and Denks tonight."

Izuku rolled his eyes, "I gotta clean my room so you guys can come over on monday."

"But we could get a bunch of snacks tomorrow and spend the day together," Denki tried as he moved to the other side of Izuku, effectively trapping him on his desk.

"And we can help you clean on monday, it's totally a 3 man job," Sero added to help their case.

"That implies I stay tomorrow night and sunday night," Izuku teased with a grin.

"Come on please," Denki begged resting his cheek on Izuku's shoulder with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, pleaaaaaaaseeee," Sero whined mirroring Denki making Izuku laugh.

"Alright fine, I'll spend the weekend with you guys, I guess." Izuku said with a nod as he laughed. Sero and Denki wrapped their arms around Izuku and thanked him.

The bell rang as Sero and Denki pulled away, Izuku reached back to grab his bag out of his chair and pulled it over his shoulers before turning to the duo.

"Where to first boys?"

-☁︎-☁︎-

After a few hours the trio arrived at Sero's house, they had to stop at Denki's first for him to change and get a bag ready then to Izuku's where he changed and packed a bag while Sero and Denki were forced to eat by Inko. And by forced I mean Inko pushed plates of amazing smelling food in front of them and they couldn't say no to the woman.

Sero had the typical stoner room, tapestries, posters and christmas lights hug up around the room. A floor to ceiling mirror rested behind a couch on the far side across from his tv and window, which was behind the TV covered with a tapestry, a glass table with stickers covering the wooden under board that sat just below the glass while his bed was right next to the TV mantle. (Lay out of the room above, just switched out the lounging chairs for a bed.)