Chapter 1

Warnings: Stalking, attempt r*pe, r*pe, language

M/N pov -
Im walking home from school. Well if you could call is a home, its just an apartment that I live in alone. My parents left me at a young age leaving me to fend for myself. It was hard but I managed. And I have been having this weird feeling that someone is watching me.Its been going on for a while now but I learned to ignore it at some point. As I was walking a strong scent filled my nostrils. I covered my nose and mouth looking around to see were it was coming from. "Why hello there~" I turn around only to be pinned against the wall. I look at the person only go see a middle aged lady panting heavily and a blush coding her face. I realized that she was an alpha and in rut. I tried my best to get away and struggle.

"Stop moving you brat" she said as she pulled her cock out. (Yes female alphas have male genitals in order to reproduce) I started crying her grip to strong to escape. And her rut pheromones were all over the place making my body react cause of instinct. As she was getting ready to rip my pant off she got pulled away harshly. I fall to the ground holding my knees to my chest. I look over to see a tall (taller than M/N and myself) green haired man standing over her. His pheromones were strong which made me cover my nose. I guess he was angry. The lady stood up and dashed towards him but he moved out of the way.

(After the fight cause I can't write)

I just sat there in shock. The lady is laying on the floor beaten to a pulp. The green haired man looks over to me and I flinch afraid of what he was going to do to me. He walked over slowly and kneeled infront of me. "Are you ok?" I stared at him. "Y-yeah" I said in a shaky voice. "Would you like me to walk you home?" He asked I thought for a moment. "Sure!" He smiled and helped me up. We started walking to the direction of my house while talking about random things. To caught up in the conversation I failed to see to figures emerge from the shadows and drag the unconscious women away. We stopped in front of my apartment building. As I was about to walk in I turned around about yo ask the man for his name but he was gone. 'Well so much for a name' I sighed and walked in the apartment building heading up the my apartment room. Little did I know that this was just the beginning.

*With the woman*

"PLEASE IM SORRY I-" the woman was cut off by a punch to the face and then a gag quickly being put in her mouth to shut her up. She screamed through the gag as loud as she could. "Look at me" the man in front of her said but she kept her head down. "LOOK AT ME YOU B*TCH" the man yelled dragging her by her hair to the floor. She screamed in pain but the gag muffled it. Her hands were tied behind her back a gag in her mouth. Blood all over her. Even though she was in her rut before she came here they did something to her she cant feel her rut anymore.

(⚠️R*pe warning for up ahead⚠️)

The woman screamed and kicked as the man ripped on her clothes. "STOP KICKING ME YOU F*CKING WH*RE" and just as he said that he thrusted into her making her cry out in pain. Tears falling from her eyes. "THIS IS HOW IT FEELS, THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO OTHER PEOPLE" the man yelled at her. And its true she is a r*pist and was put in jail a couple of times. Of course the guy knows this after doing some research. And the angry pheromones he was letting loose suffocated the alpha he is raming into right now. He was so angry. He continued to ram into her showing no signs of stoping at all. And then she felt it, hands wrapped around her neck squeezing tightly blocking her air way. Then out of no where he pulled out letting her go just laying there on the floor bleeding, bruised and scared. He pulled up his pants and left. Then another guy came in. It was the green haired guy. "Oh look at you, I guess kachan really was angry if he did this to you. But it is yours fault you touched what was ours." The woman looked at him with horror.
(Warning over)

*Later*

??? Pov -
I walked out of the room my hands covered in blood and a few blotches here and there. As I walked into the bar area all eyes were on me. "Is she dead?" A light blue haired man asked. "Yeah izuku-kun is she dead?" A blonde girl asked. "Yes she is." I said as I was washing my hands. "We should put our plan into action soon." Kachan said. "Bakugou is right besides I don't think I can wait much longer and im speaking for all of us... " I turned around and everyone was looking at eachother. "Fine we will in a few days for now lets lay low. " I said." Yay I can't wait, I wonder what his blood will taste like.~ " Toga said.

That's it for the first chapter sorry I suck at writing. 🧍

Word Count: 952 words