10. Brahman

No one's pov:

'Grrrr, why did I come here again?' Nariko grumbled as she looked at the buying list for groceries, from the prostitutes. 'Such a bummer... if it's not for that, Senju and I are already hanging out together right now!' The girl muttered to herself as she is selecting the Veggies at the groceries store.

'What's the use of those again?' Nariko held up a box of pregnancy tests and condoms, looking at them with weird eyes. 'Nah, never mind. At least I did what they told me to buy for them.' She shook it off as she put those things in the cart. (A/n: mah dear innocent Nari- 😭✋🏻)

After getting everything that she is told to buy, Nariko found out she has some extra money left. 'Hmm.. so what should I buy?' The blond haired girl wondered as she walked around the candy shelf, when something caught her eyes. 'Gummy bears!' She shimmered as she grabbed a pack of them into her arms, hugging it tightly. 'Come to mama~' Nariko sang happily as she skipped towards the cashier with a flowery aura behind her.

.

.

.

.

*time skip by Nariko and Senju singing ' renai circulation'*

After dropping off all the stuff that the people in the brothel needs. Nariko hugged the pack of gummy bears happily, and skipped to her best friend Senju's house as fast as she can. Stopping in front of the Akashi's household.

'Sen! I'm hereee!' Nariko shouted towards the doors, waiting for her to open it. 'Coming!' A faint voice is heard as the blond girl can hear footsteps running towards the door. 'Nari chan!You are here!' Senju excitedly pounced onto her best friend, giving her a big hug. And Nariko immediately hugged back. 

'Let's go u- what is this?' The blond girl's eyes shook, as she can see stacks of packing boxes are all over the living room. 'Don't tell me you are..' 'Nari chan.. im sorry. But I will move away from here in a week..'Senju looked away, and muttered, not wanting to see her friend's reaction.

'Sen... w-what about our promises?' Tears started to stream from Nariko's black eyes, making Senju's eyes water. 'I-I'm sorry... but my parents would pick me up, and move to another side of Tokyo.' The white haired girl stuttered. 'So... t-that means- we can't see each other again?' Nariko's whole body is shaking, since she doesn't want her best friend to leave.

'No baka..We promised that we would start a gang together.. right?' Senju weakly smiled, as she still haven't accepted the truth that she needs to leave all of her friends behind. 'You better do!' Nariko hugged her best friend tightly, sobbing her heart out, while Senju just returned her hug, rubbing comforting circles at her back.

'I will come back one day Nari chan, to fill full our promise, ok?' The white haired girl gave Nariko a teary smile, and held out her pinky finger. 'Promise?' 'Yeah, so let's lock pinkies.' Their pinkies intertwined together, and locked together. Sealing off when they pressed their thumbs against each other. 'So no turning back now!' Nariko smiled, wiping her tears away. 'Yea, you better keep the promise Nari!' Senju laughed, followed by her best friend.

'Heh, remember to come back..' The blond haired girl weakly smiled, feeling a bit better. 'So what's our gang's name in the future?' Senju asked, and thought. 'Hmm, that's a good question Sen.. let me think..' Nariko sat down as she is thinking about a good gang name.

*one eternity later*

A huge pile of ideas are written down on a piece of paper. And still, the both of them haven't came up with a satisfied gang name. 'Hmmm-brah..' Senju thought out loud, not knowing that Nariko heard her. 'Oh! I have a name now!' The blond  haired girl jumped up, looking very excited. 'What is it?' Senju scooted closer towards her best friend. And Nariko started to scribble on a piece of paper.. 'Brah-man?' Senju slowly pronounced it out, while she is looking at the name.