Prologue

UKNOWN'S POV

If this is gonna go as planned, we needed to make sure that we have the perfect girls for the job. To achieve this goal we need to create or produce our own type of girls. We will get this right and we will keep trying for however long we must because we will achieve our goals and dreams of becoming millionaires. First things first we need to artificially create these girls so they can be absolutely perfect.

NARRATOR'S POV

Years passed by as more and more time, effort, and money went into the projects of making the perfect girls for the superior people of the world. They wanted these girls to be made just for them is they wouldn't have to deal with real women and their tendencies to be independent. They want to have that control where the person would obey their every order without fail, hesitance, or fighting/talking back. That's how they came up with the idea of artificially creating girls.

What they didn't expect was that even though the would artificially create and raise the girls to do what they wanted to be deemed "perfect" there would be one girl who would fight back with the help of her friends and love to realize their dreams and experience new things. There will be a lot of hardships along the way, but with friendship and love they'll get through it together.