shadow adventures chapter 4

[In the President's limo driving through the city]

Secretary: Mr. President, reports show that since the incident, three hours ago, the country is in turmoil. Our financial communities are impacted and our satellite communications are down. An emergency meeting has been called. Mr. President, this is a national crisis.
President: Spare me the details. Exactly what is it you want? Dr. Eggman?
Eggman: [from a video monitor] Hahahaha! Well, let's just get down to business then, shall we Mr. President? I won't bore you with all the details since I know you are a very busy man. Mr. President, my demands are quite simple. Surrender to the Eggman Empire and make no attempts to resist! Otherwise...
President: Otherwise?
Eggman: [from a video monitor] Otherwise your country will cease to exist! You have 24 hours to give me your answer!
Knuckles: No way!
President: What the…
[Knuckles is seen running right beside the limo, then he leaps inside]

Knuckles: Eggman Empire...yeah right!
President: What the heck is going on here?
[Tails is seen messing with the monitor]

Knuckles: Don't worry, Mr. President, everything is under control. Just leave it to us! Got it Tails?
Tails: [Holding a disk] I got it! He's transmitting from the space colony ARK!
Knuckles: OK! Let's move it! [Leaps out of the limo]
Tails: Wait up, Sonic! [Flies after Sonic]
President: Hey you... wait!
Assistant: Mr. President, we're receiving an incoming signal from our agent.

[13:04 Desert area - Tails, Knuckles, and Amy are near Eggman's secret base]

Tails: Inside that pyramid?
Knuckles: I saw Eggman go inside the pyramid and more importantly, I saw that bat girl go inside with him as well. [turns to Amy] You saw them too, right?
Amy: Well yeah.
Knuckles: Then we should be able to get into outer space from there! I don't know what this spacy colony is all about but I'll find and destroy that cannon... and then kick their imperial butts!
Knuckles: All right!
Tails: I'll go and find the entrance! [walks off]
[After clearing through Hidden Base, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy are near a locked door]

Tails: Looks like we're heading toward the center of the base.
Sonic: That egghead sure loves mechanical things doesn't he? I bet he has one or two spaceships lying around somewhere.
Tails: [Examines the door] The door is locked. We need a key to get in there.
Amy: No problem, we can find it, right Knuckles?
Knuckles: What? Why do I have to find the key?
Amy: We're counting on you! The world's greatest treasure hunter!
[After clearing through Death Chamber, Knuckles is in an enclosed room]

Knuckles: [Hears a laugh] Huh? Who's there? [Turns around to see King Boom Boo] What the... a ghost?

[After defeating King Boom Boo]

Knuckles: Huh...that was pretty rough.
Tails: We did it! Let's go Amy!
Amy: Yeah!
Eggman: You little thieves! Did you really think you could get out of here alive?
[Everyone turns around to find Eggman appearing from a door nearby]

Knuckles: Come and get some Eggman!
Tails: Knuckles!
Knuckles: Just leave it to me!
Eggman: This time, I'll take your lives as well as the Chaos Emerald! I call on you to destroy these pests. Come out my servant!
[The Egg Golem rises]

[ after the fight and gets into the rocket]

[The pyramid opens up revealing a large rocket]

Automatic Voice: Ready for launch! Primary engines on! Beginning lift-off countdown! [Sonic is seen running onto the rocket] 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...Shuttle lift-off!
[The rocket blasts off into space heading for the ARK; Sonic and the others are in the rocket heading for the ARK