EPISODE 26

Sam Pov:

I was talking with the police officer when I hearted Siv scream my name. Before I could do anything we heard the gunshot sound. I froze at the spot. Richard was trying to shoot me when she came middle of that and took the bullet.

She slides down to fall. I catch her before her fall. I heard her say with a smile

Siv: I saved you sameey.

Sam: Siv, No paapa ! Open your eyes. Don't! Please love, I carry her to the ambulances. The nurse is giving first aid to her. They were cleaning her wounds and trying to stop her from bleeding more. She is with the oxygen mask. I am holding her hands tightly not wanting to leave.

Sam: Sivaangi, Love please open your eyes. Don't do this to me baby, I said while crying.

Sam: I can't live without you. If you want to punish me for keeping distance then beat me, slap me, scold me but please don't leave me love, I was crying.

We reached the hospital. They immediately took her to Operation Theater. I was scared to death by mere thinking of losing her. Every second and every minute was hell for me. I was sitting in the chair opposite the Operation Theater. Justin came there with the girls. I look at him with tears.

Justin: Sam, don't worry. Nothing will happen to her, Justin said.

He hugged me and cried while I  hugging him back.

Sam: This is all because of me. I didn't protect her Justin, I said.

Justin: No Sam, it's no one's fault. It was Richard's fault. He is the only person to blame here. Now he has died so don't worry everything will be back to normal" Justin said. Yeah, when he shot Sivaangi police shot him to protect us. He has died on the spot.

After 4hours, the doctor came out of the door. He doesn't look good. My heartbeat is racing every second of his silence.

Sam: What happened? How is she?, I asked doctor.

Doc: I am really sorry Mr. Sam, we tried our best but she went into a coma. We only manage to save her life, the doctor said and continued.

Doc: The bullet went near her heart. Thank god it will affect her heart. If that happened that we were not able to save. But she is a strong girl. She has the willpower to come back to life. She went to a comma. We can't say when she will get back to her consciousness. It might take just 2 months or maybe more than years. It is purely the willingness of the patient, the doctor completed.

Her friends started to cry. The doctor said

Doc: Don't cry in front of her. She can hear you but only can't respond to you. Make her feel good. Make her want to live with you. She gets her conscious soon, he said and went from there.

The nurse came and said,

Nurse: we will move her to the VIP ward. But one person at a time should go in. Only one person should stay with her.

I nodded and sat on the chair. I placed my head on my hand and look down.

Sam:  Why? Why does this happen to her? WHY? It was me who should be in her place now. Why she?

Justin: Sam, please be strong. You heard what the doctor said right? Only you can bring her to life" said Justin

Nana: Yes, Sam please bring my Siv back to life," said Natalia

I raised my head and look at them with teary eyes. I nodded my head that made him smile. Soon after some time, their parents reached.

Krishna: Nana, what happened? How is my daughter? Where is she?