Between Cinnamon Bridges

I awake through which numbs me. My frigid feet feel the crust of the earth. The energy inner me grows, and lovingly I charm vigorous plants and ancient stones. I awake through which numbs me, I find my path in the halo of uncertainty. The unknown does not obey, the unknown is the only true flame.

The forest calls me, it formulates I am one of its wild children. Before the moonlight's eyes, my soul dances, as Moon is not just a satellite, Moon is my mother.

I am the beginning of an unusual generation, the new family's phenomenon, with the sparkler on my forehead and the light on the palms of my wounded hands.

We are the beginning of a magical generation, the phenomena of normality and consciousness. We possess great brilliance inside our eyes and wild power inside the subconscious' recondite.

We dance and we do not mind staining our feet. Earth is a liniment, the best medicine for heaviness. We seek the truth, peace through assiduous warfare; and if idyllic happiness is to reside asleep, we always prefer to battle and to perceive our soul vast.

We are the savage children of a pressing and immeasurable universe. I believe in brave characters, characters from a magical and wonderful story. So take the wisest and give rise a connection with them. Darling, why lavish your power on banality when you are wild at heart?

Take care of the stuff in which you put your faith. Take care of the actions to which you pay attention, of the water you drink when you are thirsty, and of the melodies you whisper inside. You shall crash with serendipity, limerence towards life; for you are art, and also devastation; it resides in each of your parts, the power of a conspicuous creator.

Running without armor and believing ourselves the best soldiers. There shall never be an edge to your sword if you never believe yourself capable of ripping your limiter into pieces. So grab that sharpener, become capable, project yourself capable, between cinnamon bridges, locate the path back to your home.