Chapter 1

The screeching sound of her convertible Ferrari car as she sped off on the sleek asphalt road soothed supermodel Aislinn Adams. She was having a fun time with music blasting from her car and enjoying the cool breeze.

Her life hasn't been the happiest but she found ways of making herself happy. Basking in her solitude, having flings with as many men as possible and getting into the news for her many scandals. That was fun.

But what wasn't, was the fact that her managers and bodyguards were always on her tail, scolding her and if things got out of hand, she was supposed to lay low and be indoors. Now, that was hell.

Her cellphone chimed and she glanced at it to see her manager calling. She rolled her eyes and ignored it.

Glancing at the side view mirror, she looked at the black SUV van behind her, windows already rolled down with her manager screaming.

"Aislinn!"

"I can't hear you!" She yelled back.

"You're going too fast and will..."

"Wanna race?" She screamed as she tapped her foot on the accelerator. "Whoo-hoo!"

"Ais...!" The manager turned to the driver. "Is this how you drive? Are you riding a bicycle?"

An endless and tiring journey, it seemed to them. But to Aislinn, it was one of the rare moments she had, exhilarating and relaxing.

Finally, Aislinn's car screeched to a halt. The SUV did the same and the door flung open, with the manager dashing out, almost furious.

"Aislinn!" He hissed. "You..."

As he was inches away from her car, she ignited it and zoomed off again.

"Aislinn!" The manager ran back to the van. "After her!"

He was the most frustrated with her nonchalant and carefree attitude because he'd have to answer questions, talk to the reporters and fill in for Aislinn and her reckless behaviors.

                                                                                        *

"Aislinn, over here."

"Smile."

"Okay, flick your hair and..."

Click! Click!!

Aislinn grinned at the camera flashing at her face. She loved her job and sometimes, she didn't. Especially, when it had to do with the reporters.

She was a tall model with pretty long legs, and a rather beautiful skin. She was gorgeous, her eyes holding a captivating beauty with dark brown eyes, one was soon to get lost in it. Her shape was interesting, curvy, sexy and wanting. It got her the attention she always wanted.

"Pull down your shirt, a bit."

She loved this part. Anything to make her look sexy, she was in.

She licked her lips, and lost her gaze within the camera lens.

"Um...Aislinn." The Photographer called.

"Yeah?"

"Half your boob's out." He sighed. "Just lower your shirt, a bit. Nothing more."

"I like it this way." She winked.

"I...uh..." He sighed. "I'm new here so I don't..."

"Just take the damn picture." She hissed. "You get paid, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am." He nodded.

"Aislinn." Her manager whispered. "You shouldn't have..."

"Camera rolling..." The Photographer cut him off.

Click! Click!! Click!!!

But Aislinn wasn't satisfied. She wanted something more intriguing for her fans when she appears on the cover of Vogue next week.

"You don't look pleased." The Photographer commented.

"Of course, not." She sighed.

"I'm sorry." He rushed over to her and adjusted her chair. "Angle your neck..."

She tore open the remaining buttons of her shirt and tossed the clothing, leaving her with a cowboy hat and boots, along with a black leather shorts that hung tightly to her waist.

"Ma'am?" The man swallowed, awed by the sight of her full breasts, with sharp and exciting nipples. It seemed to point in his direction, getting him lost in a reverie of how it would taste like, making him almost pee his pants.

"What are you staring at?"

"I...I'm...so..."

She drew her hands over her nipples. "Start clicking the photos."

"Yes ma'am."

                                                                      *

"Good work." Aislinn commented on the photos as she wore her shirt, but didn't button them up.

"Th...Thanks ma'am."

She nodded and walked out with her bodyguard and manager.

"I'm going with the van," She turned to her manager. "James, drive my car."

"Sure!"