Chapter 11

"Here's your bag and have a great day."

"You too." I grab my bag and make my way out of Forever 21, stepping out into the Times Square air. We have just arrived in New York and the boys and I have decided to do some shopping.

Outside of the store I see Niall waiting for me. He looks up at me from his phone and smiles, walking over to me.

"Find everything ok?"

"Yup." We being to walk towards Central Park; along the way we stop at a food cart and grab ourselves ice cream cones. The walk was surprisingly peaceful, a few fans stopped us to ask Niall for a picture and a hug then let us go on our way.

We walk in comfortable silence until eventually Niall breaks it, "You look lovely today."

I look down at what I am wearing; a spaghetti strap black romper and a pair of tan sandals. I look over to him and smile, "Thanks."

"How's the bruise?"

"It's fading." I say placing my hand over my stomach.

"Good."

We finally are at the park and quickly spot the boys. When we reach them, I plop myself and my things down next to Liam while Niall places himself next to Louis.

"Where's Zayn?" I say, noticing his absence.

"He went to get us a few drinks." I nod my head and feel my lips take on the shape of an "o".

"Um, anyone want to kick around the ball?" Harry says while holding the soccer ball in his hands.

We all look at each, agreeing to the idea. I slide my sandals off and stand up, watching as the boys run off already starting to pass the ball back and forth. But before I move, someone catches my eye. His dark waves slightly pushed back, his ray bans covering his chocolate brown eyes, his dark blue jeans, and his gray t-shirt hugging his toned torso perfectly. I watch as he holds six different types of drinks in his arms like it's nothing.

"Sam!" I turn around to see Harry smiling and using his hand to tell me to come over.

"Give me one second!" I shout back with a smile.

As I turn back around, I bump into someone. I slowly look up, only to see Zayn.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Uh I got you a drink." I look down to see what he is handing me; Snapple Peach, my favorite.

I look back up to him and take the drink from him and take a sip."Thanks."

He nods, "Well I guess you should go over there, since Harry has been staring at us this whole time."

"What?"

"I have to say, he may fancy you." He says with a smirk. God he is annoying, this whole time he's been so depressed and sad that he couldn't even talk to me without such sadness. But now he's just back to his normal self. I should have realized this would happen.

"And you're ok with that?" I say hearing the attitude in my voice.

"No." By now he is hovering a few inches above me, staring into my eyes.

Before anything else can happen, I find myself walking over to Harry.

"Hey, you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm good."

I feel his eyes on me, so I look up at him. His green eyes sparkle from the way the sun is shining on them and his lips are slightly parted.

"I'll race you to get the ball." He says, making me realize that I was staring at him.

"I bet I can beat you."

He smirks, "I don't think so darling."

He starts running and I am hot on his heels, before he can reach the ball and I hop on his back. I feel his hands warm hands wrap around my thighs, trying to catch me. But we both go tumbling down, laughing. I watch as he laughs; nose wrinkled and eyes squeezed shut. Then I see that I sitting on his lap. I stop laughing and so does he, leaving us to catch our breathes, with our faces close. The world stops for a second while we stare at each other.

"I-I guess I should get up."

"Yeah." I stand up then hold my hands out to his to help him up. After we both are standing we decide to go back to where the boys are.

In that moment something felt different, something about Harry felt different to me.

A/N Ok I don’t know if I really like this chapter but here it is! Thank you all for the reads and votes! Please vote/comment/share it would mean a lot. I love feedback guys :) -Reilly<3