𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝."
_________________________________

The next day, (Y/N) did her usual routine in the morning, and took a seat at the coffee table on her balcony,drinking some tea. Today,she was starting work later, so she needn't had to rush.

She slowly started to prepare, and luckily it was a sunny day,so she didn't have to take a coat with her.

(Y/N) didn't meet Dazai on the way there, but she did meet Atsushi on the way to work.

"Good morning (Y/N)-san! It's a lovely day today, isn't it?" he said timidly.

"Good morning Atsushi-kun, it is indeed a sunny day, despite the fact that the previous days were rainy. But, still, I don't complain." she said calmly.

The two entered the agency and went to their jobs, but while (Y/N) was opening the door to her office, Atsushi rushed to (Y/N) again.

"(Y/N)-san! We need your help for a case!"

"Of course! Coming right away." she said while following the boy.

They entered the conference room,where almost everyone was sitting down listening to the president explaining something about this gruesome case that happened right next to Yokohama.

She qucikly scanned the room and met Dazai's curious orbs, while taking a seat next to Kunikida.

So, from what Ranpo-san explained, it was about a new secret organization called "The Abyss".

"Actually,they have a very dreadful way of killing their victims. Every crime had something to do with fire. No one knows very much about this new enemy,but it clearly is a very serious situation.Thus,we don't exactly know what we're dealing with." said Ranpo while explaining every single detail.

"The corpses that have been found so far are mostly wealthy men that are involved into drug dealing and jobs like such,and ocassionally they kill mafia bosses.They were all incinerated,shot 5 times in the heart, and their hands and tongue were dissevered from their bodies. Those murders usually happen in crowded places, parties, and so on.The last crime took place in a new multi-level car park, next to a fancy restaurant. So that's why we need (Y/N),Dazai and Atshushi for this case. Any questions?" he ended.

Everyone remained silent.

"No? Okay,now we'll go ahead and explain how you three will investigate the area." explained Kunikida-kun.

"So, we have a good defense with Atsushi-kun and Dazai-kun,while (Y/N) makes the perfect offense because her gift includes water. So it is very helpful in case of a fire."

After further instructions, the three went to investigate the most recent crime case of the secret organization, The Abyss. Judging from their research and the evidence that was found, the crimes usually hapened around midnight.So they just needed to let time pass and a bait.

"Uhm...guys..who's going to be the bait??" asked Atsushi.

(Y/N) and Dazai looked mischievously at the poor boy.

After In the end, Atsushi got to be the bait and he had to dress up exactly like a rich man. He even had to put a wig on!

So, they just sat there and waited.

"Hello...anybody here??? I think I'm lost and I can't seem to find my limo.." screamed Atsushi. Wow,the bait was actually pretty effective,despite the plan being pretty obvious.

Suddenly,Atsushi's shadow became a tall figure, with no faceless features.It took the boy, and in a few seconds he was in a chair tied up and he was surrounded by a circle of gas. The shadow looked suspiciously at the boy, altough he looked exactly like a brainless rich man, but the figure continued to lit the gas around the chair up, and a small fire ring was now surrounding Atsushi.The sparks were getting closer an closer to the wooden chiair.Just as Kunikida-kun predicted about the fire.Apparently,those individuals took the bait pretty quick.

And it was time for Dazai and (Y/N) to step in.

"𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐥." she whispered

"Arashi, stop the fire!" she commanded.

The big wolf emerged from the tiny raindrops and with just a howl, a rain shower was enough to stop it, but while the shadow was trying to escape, Dazai touched it and his ability activated, while it suddenly turned into a human. It was a tall woman, she had short black hair and was dressed in a black shiny suit,that hugged her curves. She was now collapsed on the ground.

"Interesting ability...being able to turn into a shadow.." mumbled Dazai while (Y/N) was tying her hand and legs.

The wolf was now sniffing Atsushi,but (Y/N) put him to rest after giving him a pat. The boy was shocked and completely wet from the small but powerful rain shower,but he quickly got over that, and they headed to the police with the hostage.Actually,they didn't think it woud be that easy.

She was handed to the police,after they asked her questions at the agency to provide more information about the organization. The female didn't want to give any details about who she was,but they found out quickly.

After 5 hours, the hostage finally gave some information about The Abyss, but the next day she was found dead in her cellar. Apparently she poisoned herself with a small poisonous pill that she had in her mouth,but no one saw.

A new fight between The Armed Detective Agency, The Port Mafia,The Guild and The Abyss was going to arise for sure, but the agency was always prepared for a surprise attack.

-------------------------------------------------------------

While (Y/N) was gathering her stuff from her office, while she heard the door creek.

She turned to see Dazai laid back on the wall, quietly studying (Y/N)'s movements.

"Dazai..anything that happened?"she asked.

"No...just wanted to ask if you wanna go for a drink." he explained closing his eyes,his hands behind his head.

"All right...may I ask if there's an occasion for this?"

"Nope, no occasion." he said while opening the door for (Y/N).

________________________________________