Got to survive with these boys...

You got one life,

Live your life, 

Don't live just to survive,

Enjoy life to it's fullest.

-Yasmeen Khan

———————————————————————————

Your tears are streaming down your face as your face is on your knees. Everyone downstairs is rude, except for Slender, and you don't want to deal with it. You lift your head and see your minions in front of you. You smile at them sweetly as Faith's light blue eyes have a sparkle in them. You look outside as you put your mask on.
It's raining.
You teleport outside and soon get soaking wet within eight minutes. You wanted the rain to wash away all of your feelings and clear your mind. Your hoodie was still up, protecting your hair from the rain. Your face was protected also by your mask from the rain. You look around at your surroundings and then close your eyes.
You stood there until you were interrupted by Masky and Hoodie. You turn around and see them coming up to you. You start to back away, scenting that they want to fight. You turn into a wolf and growl at them as they get closer and closer to you. You slowly start to walk backwards.
"Hello, (y/n)," Masky said. You could sense that they are possessed by someone. You didn't want to hurt them, for they are your new family/co-workers. You turned and ran away from them to escape from them so you don't hurt them. You were soon tackled by both of them and got beaten up.

You were soon awakened by BEN.
"Wake up! (y/n)!" he kept saying as he was shaking you, trying to get you awake. You had your mask on, thankfully, and you put your hand on your back. No wounds. All of you were in the forest. You noticed the other proxies behind BEN. You immediately got up and crouched at the proxies, growling at them.
It was still raining.
"(y/n)? What are you doing?" Masky asks as you backed away from them, remembering what happened in the dream. You think that the dream represented that they were a threat in your life. But you had a feeling that you could trust them, and they would do the same.
You growled one last time, then teleported to Slender, feeling safer around him, after all, he was your master. He was in his office, reading some books. You decided to join in the reading. You grabbed a book called 'The girl who was supposed to die' It seemed interesting to you. You finished the book within an hour, then had nothing to do.
"M-mister S-slender? W-what t-time is it?" you ask, as you put the book away.
"5:30. Why did you teleport to your room during dinner?" he asks, forgetting that it was also Ticci Toby's room.
"I-i couldn't stand t-to h-hear t-them saying that i-i w-was an f-freak a-and t-that I w-wasn't s-supposed to be h-here..." you say, shyly.
Slender sighs and says "Sorry about the rude comments about you, (y/n). They are still immature..." he says with the last word having him close his 'eyes' in disgust. You slightly bow and walk out.
"Hey. You okay, dude?" a familiar voice said. It was Liu.
"Y-yeah. I-i'm fine. W-why?"
"Cause I saw you on the ground outside and you seemed to be saying something like 'Stop Masky!' and 'Someone help me!' You sounded like you were in so much pain, even though you can't feel it." he said. You look at the ground, ashamed and angry at yourself.
Your mask covered your emotions so no one would know what your feeling. Slender called you by your normal name but the others would call you Masky 2.0. You didn't like it but you had to deal with it.
BEN walked behind you and said "Hey, dude. You seemed to be stressed out lately so if you let me, I'll take you somewhere that will take your mind off of things?" By him saying that you jumped and quickly turned around, about to punch him.
You look at him and ask "W-where, e-exactly?" He just smiles and grabs your wrist. He dragged you outside and the rain had stopped. You kept following him for no logical reason and soon the both of you arrive at a pond that had a beautiful waterfall.
Then you quickly turned around, there were boys from the mansion that had only their boxers on. BEN quickly did what the boys were doing when he let go of you. When no one was looking, you became a squirrel and climbed a tree, then went back to normal. Your mask was the same and was still on your face.
"Hey, where's Masky 2.0?" one of them asked. Everyone else shrugged and looked around. One of them found you and decided to scare you. When you weren't looking, Ticci Toby was behind you, ready to scare you off the tree. When he did, you fell off the tree and heard a crack when your feet met the ground.
"Son of a bitch!" you scream as the others were laughing at you.

———————————————————————