⩩ 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜„

RULE 1 - Updates 

As we all know wattshit can't be trusted (do you get deja vu huh ?) , so please add this book to your library and reading list .

RULE 2 - Be Polite 

Please be polite to the other users as well as me the author and please don't bug me for updates since I have a life outside of this orange app ( yes , even though I am always lurking here , I do have life) . Also currently pride month is going on and I personally support lgbtq so if anyone has anything against this , get out of here.

RULE 3 - Stay Active 

Don't ghost me directly after filling the form . Please vote and comment because reading comments are fun and they give motivation to write . A gentle reminder that if you ghost me...I will ghost your oc. Also  please  notify me if you are going on a hiatus or changing your username.

RULE 4 - Reservations 

You can reserve slots and fc on the slots chapter and the age range for all ocs are 2000 - 2003 , so choose and fc within that range . You can choose idols , actors , models or basically anyone but there should be enough pics of your fc. And please check your desired slot's li's form ( if submitted before you) and match your oc's sexuality. You have 3 days to submit the form after reservation

RULE 5 - No Mary/Gary Sue

NO. N.O. Half-brother of Lucas with sharingan who is became world wide known idol and ate 20 Sakuna fingers and currently is a sun breathing technique user and kills demon when he gets free time from his idol career is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Everyone has flaws and flaws makes us perfect so please make your character realistic ... I mean life isnt rainbows and sunshine DUH. 

RULE 6 - Forms 

Google Docs and commented forms are accepted , idk how pastebin works so no . You can make it as aesthetic as you please but make sure I can read it.

RULE 7 - Password 

The name of the anime character in the intro chapter ( its pretty easy-) .

And comment your alias so I know you have read the chapter

HAVE FUN !