The wages of sin is death!

"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord!"

Romans 6:23

First of all, we need to understand what sin is. Sin is the fruit of the flesh that the devil uses to separate us from the Father. These fruits (or actions) are: Paul relates this in the book of Galatians, explaining what sin is and how we commit sin (Galatians 5:19-21).

Sin leaves us far from the Father's presence, so we need to turn away from sin (Romans 3:23). Sin can turn into iniquity, becoming even more serious. Iniquity is when sin becomes something everyday, where we no longer care to forsake it (Matthew 24:12-13).

The devil enters our lives through sin, and when he does, he enters to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10).

And the worst of all the consequences of sin is death. This death is a spiritual death, material, financial, ministerial, loving, that is, in all areas... (Romans 6:23)

We need to be careful with our decisions and the paths we walk, because we can do whatever we want with our lives, but each decision and each path leads us to something good, or something bad (1 Corinthians 6:12; 1 Corinthians 10:23).

But how to overcome sin? Paul understood how, and passed this on to the church:

"I have been crucified together with Christ. And so it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. And this new life that I now live in the body, I live it exclusively through faith in the Son of God, who loved me and sacrificed himself for me." (Galatians 2:19-20)

"For for me, to live is Christ and to die is gain! " (Philippians 1:21)

We only overcome sin, when we kill our flesh. That death needs to be daily, so we need to fight our flesh every day. And the best way to overcome the flesh, is with fasting and prayer (Matthew 17:21; 1 Thessalonians 5:17).

Don't give sin a chance, fight it, and be an overcomer!!! (James 4:7)

May Papa bless you all!!!