Prologue 1

On evening Summer day, at the neighborhood park , there was a kid sitting on swing, he was softly swinging alone at the swings, (yes the boy is our protagonist or mc Eun Min-jun). Other kids were going around and playing. As he glancing around , he saw a group of other kids circle around not far away where he was sitting at. He like a curious little animal stand up off the swing and walk over the group. when he was walking a little close but not too close because he doesn't want to be notice he behind the bush. He saw a boy with black hair in the middle of the circle being beaten .

Min-jin tremble in scared because he doesn't know what to do to help. He just an omega, he doesn't know how to fight and his is so small compared to the kids in the group and just looking at them and the smell they give off ,he already know they are alphas and some are beta. They are bigger then him. When he observe them while making a plan how to help the boy , he hear one of bully say to the boy who on the ground being beaten.

" ha!..so weak, why don't you just fight back?."
"You are alpha right?!..don't embarrassed the alphas!" . Another boy say.
" tck! .... alphas doesn't weak like you !"
" You are so disappointment for an alpha...you don't deserve being an alpha when you this weak.."

The boy who on the ground hear what they to crying silently and in his heart he felt hurt , sad, anger and ashamed for what they say to him like that. It not like he want to be born an alpha and being weak at that. He a human too, he have feeling you know.

Min-jun now know what going on, they bully that boy just because something like that. He felt angry to the group of bully and felt sad, helpless to the black hair boy. He hurrying to make a plan to help the boy, he glancing around and he noticed there not far away was a group of parents, he observe the parents and he have an idea that some of the parents must be parents of the bully's.

So he make up his mind he stand up and run to the parent's. When you get over there, some of the parents noticed him who was panting run to them. They felt panic when they noticed the little omega boy was crying. They knelt down to face the boy, they ask what wrong. When Min-jun looking up to the group of parents. They felt their breath caught on the throat they forget how to breathe for a moment. Because how cute and beautiful is Min-jun, cuter then they have ever seen ,no he must the most beautiful and cute Omega they ever seen.

The honey golden hair shining and make a halo on his head. The big golden hues gleaming like a most precious jewels on the universe that they can't get, full with tears. Thick and long eyelashes tremble. Small plum pink lips. White tender skin, blushing on his skin. Feminine like body then any omega boys. He like an elf or fairy out of painting and fantasy world. His beauty is out of this world . He looks so fragile that make people want to protect him from any harm and evil things.

They shake awake from their mind when they hear Min-jun crying and sobbed. " why are you crying little pup?" . One of the female omega on the group ask sweetly to Min-jun while knelt down to his height, and give off the claming performance to clam the crying pup.

Sobbing " Sob* th....they are ..bully's *sob* uuuhh~"..Min-jun say while Sobbing , and point at the group of bully's. The parents hurrying looked at the group of kids and they noticed that they are beating the poor boy on the ground while laughing. The parents of the bully's noticed that their kids bullying the poor boy , hurrying run over there and bought their kids away and scold them and go back home with their kids in anger, disappointed and shame when they apologies while bowing to the boy and others parent and promise to punish and scold their kids when back at home.

When the situation is clam when ask the little alpha if he is okay. They disperse to go back to their kids to go home. Left the two children. Min-jun walked over and put his hand out. "Are you alright?" He ask politely while putting a worry face. The kid looked up, taking his hand as he got helped out " y..yeah thanks for helping me " bowing politely, as he stared at the golden haired kid in front of him, blushing softly. " Are you really okay? ...your face is red!" Min-jun ask the boy in panic. " no!..I'm really alright , it nothing you have to worry about" the black hair boy say in hurry to clam the golden hair boy.

Min-jun slowly clam down a little, an stared at the boy in front of him. Softly he say to the boy "if you worry about what the bully's say to you , you don't listen what they say to you".
" You are okay just to be you , you are strong in different ways then others people , so just be true and confident in your self and don't listen to other people say to you, you are already amazing". Min-jun say to the while smiling beautifully.

That make the boy blushing madly and he felt warm in his heart and happy when he hear what Min-jun say to him like that, nobody tell him to be confident to himself. He finally smile " thanks for telling me that, it mean a lot to me". Min-jun felt happy that he can help someone when he himself is weak. Min-jun smile brightly that show his white teeth " it okay , I'm happy to help you. Oh!. My name Eun Min-jun it nice to meet you!". "If I may ask, what your name?" Min-jun ask tilted his head as the black hair boy felt that his heart biting too fast and he blushing madly.

The black hair boy give a smile as his gray eyes gleaming

"I'm Sung Jin-woo"

"It nice to meet you too, Eun Min-jun"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
To be continued