CRUSH???

CHAPTER 27:

Presently Avu and Rinushka were in her lecture. Sid was there in the Fab 4 room sitting in deep thoughts.

Sid's POV- Aj kal Neet aur mere beech jo bhi ho rhaa he, it just happens due to the heat of the moment....but none of us regrets that. We are even happy like this..I know from that night,after that we are behaving like bffs with benefits but we both are happy with what is happening...Mujhe nahin pata hum dono ke beech kya he...but I feel kuch toh he...I - I think... I should give a chance to this relationship. Yeah! Mujhe pata he me kya bolne wala hun, I am talking about giving a chance to US. I have no idea it will work or not...but let's try. I should talk with Neet about this.

Just then the bell rang. Sid started going to Avu's class where she would be. He was in a hurry and even moving his eyes here and there is she might there. He was walking when he bumped into someone. Both balanced themselves but someone's books and copies fell on the ground.

Sid looked at the fallen books and copies and then at sm1's face which was not visible as sm1's face was turned to other side. His eyes again roamed here and there and he started searching for Avu but he bent down at the same time and started picking up the books and copies.

Sid(still looking here and there)- I am sorry. Actually I was in a hurry..so I couldn't see you.

He almost picked up everything and said while looking at sm1's face- Once again sorry..

And that's when he noticed the face. He kept looking at the beauty (sorry for this😔) . He was mesmerized by the person's beauty. The girl looked at him and both got up.

Girl- It's okay...Actually I was also in a hurry...so I even didn't see you...I hv to go..bye!

Sid- Bye!

And he was looking towards her going figure when Avu called him. He came out of his trance.

Avu- Sid? Kya soch rha he? Chal na. I am hungry.

Sid- Huh? Hn hn...chal!

Avu dragged Sid while he was looking towards back.

They reached canteen and started having their food when suddenly Avu shouted.

Avu- Hey Ashi!

Sid looked at her and then at the direction of her eyes. He was shocked to look at her.

Ashi came to them.

Ashi- Hi!

Avu- Hi Ashi! Come sit.

She sat beside Avu.

Sid- U know her?

Avu- Guys! Meet Ashi Singh. She has come in mid- session. Yeh aj hi mere class me thi and aj iska first day bhi he.

Ashi- Hello everyone

Avu- But Sid how do u know her?

Sid- I don't know her. It's just I was coming to you and bumped with her.

Avu nodded her head. Within few moments,Ashi became good friends with Fab4. Whole time Sid kept looking at Ashi. No one noticed it. Rinushka had class. So they left.

Ashi- So Avu, say me who is your boyfriend?

Avu- Hn? I don't have any boyfriend.

Ashi- Oh plz don't lie. I know u hv one.

Avu- Seriously no.

Ashi- Then tell me who gave u that hickey.

Sidneet looked towards each other.

Avu- It's not a hickey Ashi. It's that I accidentally burnt that place.

Ashi- How will that place burn?

Avu- Uh! Long story...anyways,u say more about yourself.

Ashi- Okay..

Three of them got to know each other more. They even left for respective classes once bell rang.

CHAPTER END•