The party!

Reader's p.o.v
After reading the message the director sent me I went to my closet and put this (the outfit your wearing to go)

Then I packed a black bikini/swimsuit, another pair of change of clothes and I did my hair then got in my car and drove there when I got there I felt like my jaw hit the floor the house was big! I got out my car and knocked on the door someone ope...

Then I packed a black bikini/swimsuit, another pair of change of clothes and I did my hair then got in my car and drove there when I got there I felt like my jaw hit the floor the house was big! I got out my car and knocked on the door someone opened the door it was Finn, Finn wolfhard!

Finn's p.o.v
I opened the door and there she was Y/n L/n she looked beautiful I said hi and told her to come in. After a few minutes everyone else came. Our director came in and told us some news then started the party or celebration. Me and y/n kept glancing at each other her eyes were just a beautiful (your eye color) her hair was a perfect shade of (hair color).I got up from the couch and went to go talk to Noah, gaten and Caleb.

Reader's p.o.v
Finn kept getting glances of me so did I. His curly hair looks beautiful but I had to stop Admiring him because he left to go talk to Noah, gaten and Caleb I went to the kitchen to get a drink when I was about to leave but Priah Ferguson was in front of me "Oh hi y/n" she said I said hi and from a single hi we started a great conversation. Then it was time to go to the pool I put on my black bikini/swimsuit. I looked great I say then I started to do a few poses and took a picture of it on Instagram I had gotten 59,800 likes so far I'm a very lucky person! I then got out of the guest room and went to the pool everyone slowly started to come in the pool everyone could tell we were having a blasting moment. Half of the cast left the pool and went home Finn walked up to me and told me that I looked pretty good I said thank you he sat next to me and he told me about his day I did the same his day sounds pretty hardwith all those paparazzis.

Author💗
I hope this is good enough!!