Be Careful What You Wish For !!PART 2!!

*2 YEARS LATER*

"It's been 2 years brother since my awful mistake and your death......everybody misses you and until now your boyfriend still can't get over you, I wish you can really see how he rejects every man and shoves your pictures in their faces" Mark chuckles "Come back......" Mark said with tears in his eyes "Your boyfriend will die single......" Mark said teasing his dead brother "I really miss you and so as the family......we know you're in a safe place now and you will always be in our hearts" Mark said while touching his brother's tombstone "I'm also inviting you in me and my Sam's wedding" Mark chuckles "We'll save a seat for you in the front row next to your boyfriend......when we told him that we're getting married, he immediately changed the topic to you by saying 'I'll never date anyone else after Marcus' with tears in his eyes, oh! And I also have a funny news to tell you about the team a few weeks ago........." Mark continues talking to his brother's tombstone.

"It has been a nice 2 hours with you brother......I also wanted to tell you that we are doing fine down here and I hope you are too up there but I have to go since it's getting late......I love you and so as everybody else......" Mark said with tears falling down his eyes and then he looked back and started walking away.........

*ME REALIZING THAT I ALSO HURTED MYSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH THIS STORY ESPECIALLY THE PART 2*