chapter 7

3rd person POV

"Goldberg wake the hell up and get out of our room!" Julie demanded trying to drag him out of bed by the arm.

"what? What's going on?!" He asked confused as his body was getting roughly pulled out of bed by the other goalie.

"we're trying to get you to leave our room! Its 8:30! Luis and Kenny left 30 minutes ago without you because you wouldn't get up! Leave please! Oh please just leave!" Julie begged as she fully pulled his out of bed.

"ok ok! I'm going." He said putting his arms up in Surender standing up and walking to the door and walking out.

"Oh my god finally." Connie said walking out of the bathroom and over to one of the drawers she unpacked her thing in and pulled out jean shorts and a plan pink shirt.

"What do you guys wanna do today?" Julie asked walking over to her own things and getting out  nice pastel stripped shorts and a white tank top.

"Its a free day and my parents put more money on my debit card last night so shopping then like a movie?" Delilah suggested from her bed where she was laying.

"yeah that's sounds fun. Jules you in?" Connie asked.

"Yeah for sure! But you should probably get up Cara." Julie said to one of her best friends that was still laying in bed. Julie and connie had started calling her Cara a little while ago because they wanted to call her something no one else does, and they chose Cara short for Carolina. ( I just had a mini panic attack because I thought I was spelling Carolina wrong this whole time lol)

"uh fine." She said standing up walking over to her drawers. she pulled out a NASCAR shirt even tho she wasn't a fan, she's a proud poser and jean shorts.

 she pulled out a NASCAR shirt even tho she wasn't a fan, she's a proud poser and jean shorts

Delilah, Connie, and Julie all got changed at the sometime in the the room facing different ways

Delilah, Connie, and Julie all got changed at the sometime in the the room facing different ways. They had all grown so comfortable with each other in the last week or so that they didn't really care if they changed in front of each other. 

"Oh my god, your outfit is so cute Julie! You too connie." Delilah complemented when she saw her friends outfits.

"Oh thanks Cara, you too." Connie said back.