Can You Be My "Boyfriend"?

Y/N p.o.v

It just another day at school everyone just not really paying attention because I'm considered an outcast for some reason. I was sitting at my desk in class for lunch then someone from the student council came up to me.

Student Council Member: Excuse me Kashiwazaki-Kun are you busy right now?

Y/N: umm no why do you need something?

Student Council Member: Well Shirogane-chan wants to speak to she in the student council room.

What does Shirogane-chan want with me. She one of if not the most popular girl in are school, so many guys want to be with her an alot of the girl want to be firends with her so why does she want to me.

Y/N: Okay I'll head there now.

As you left you heard some of the student whispered what they thought was going on as they over heard the conversation.

Student male: What would Shirogane want with him. Maybe he did or sat something to her.

Student female: Haha do you think he tried to ask her out and she going to reject him. That would be funny for Kashiwazaki loner.

Student male: Yeah anyone else would be a better choice.

They start laughing at that idea you asked her out. It was annoying that they think of you like that but your use to it.

Student council room

Kei: Ah Kashiwazaki-kun thank you for coming.

Y/N: It okay. So there something you need Shirogane-chan?

Kei: I'll cut right to the chase. I want you to pretend we are dating and for you to be my "boyfriend".

You immediately blushed bight red aswell as confused what she asking be her "boyfriend" and to pretend were dating.

Y/N: Umm why umm I umm.

Kei: Maybe I should of ease in to it.

Y/N: I mean I'll like a little more context on why.

Kei: Ok but not here I don't want others to hear us.

Y/N: Ok I know of a café not far from here if that okay.

Kei: Well I won't want to spend my family's money.

Y/N: Then it on me don't worry about it. Here

You grabbed a piece of paper an wrote down the place.

Y/N: This is the place I'll wait there for you, you have student council stuff after right?

Kei: Yes, well thank you I would like you help and I'll explain it there.

I nodded an left wound why. I had many thoughts my head.

Y/N: what going to happen, if I say no would she tell everyone will the others know. If say yes will we holding hands, hug each other kiss!?

Y/N: I'll just wait till then to know.

I got back to class as lunch was going to end as some of the class started talking about you but you couldn't focus on them. I was still thinking about Shirogane about what she asked me wounding why, wounding what going to happen, how cute she is...your face goes red as you think that.

Student male: Look at him he's more shy and quiet then before he left.

Student female: Ah who cares as long as he didn't bother Shirogane that much it doesn't matter about the Kashiwazaki loner.