#9

~ PRETEND ~
×
- It's not your ways only -

"volume 4... 5... no I need no. 6, 7 and 8..."

Y/n looks around for the book she's looking for her studies.

"ah there!" She looks up and saw the book. She gets on her tiptoe and tries to reach for the book.

"c-come on!! Just a little bit... m-more!!"

She was about to reach it when she suddenly felt a presence hovering her. A big hand grabs the book. Y/n drops her tiptoe and looks behind her to see a group of boys.

"umm..."

"you want this book??" The boy waves the book his holding.

"y-yes, thank you for-"

"whoops hold on for a moment!" The boy pulls the book high up as Y/n was about to reach it. He smirks at her.

"damn she's cute."

"let's see let's see... Aaah, a medic student."

"ooh a doctor. How convenient."

What they're saying is cringy and y/n feels a bad vibe coming from them.

"hey miss doctor..." The boy suddenly gets closer to y/n and she backs away feeling alerted.

"they say doctors heal people. I need you to treat me~" Very cringy. He spoke in a very disturbing tone.

"leave me alone!" Y/n said strictly, standing straight and firm to not look weak.

"ooh a feisty doctor! So sexy!"

"come with us and let's have fun girl!"

The boy-3 grabs her hand, shocking her.

"yah let me go!"

Y/n raises her voice but the boys aren't budging and laughs at her instead. She gritted her teeth at them when suddenly...

"haha- aarrghh!!"

The boy-2's arm got twisted from behind. The boys turn around and y/n's eyes widen when she saw...

"H-heeseung..."

"let me go you fucking bastard!!"

Heeseung pushes the boy-2 harshly until he hits the ground. Boy-3 cracks his knuckles.

"you mess with the wrong person, boy."

"wait no-" Y/n tries to stop them but she's too slow.

The boy-3 throws a punch but missed as Heeseung dodges it. Everyone in the library starts panicking seeing a fight is occurring. Y/n gasps loudly seeing Heeseung brutally push the boy-2 to the table until it collapses, scaring all the people there.

"get the f*ck out of here right now!!!"

He said with dark eyes and the boys' faces turns pale. They quickly get up and run away like cowards. Heeseung sighs and turns to y/n, noticing her walking away from him. His vein pops out.

"yah!!" He yelled and y/n halts her steps.

"Crap! Why did I stop walking?!"

She hears Heeseung's footsteps getting louder. He grabs her wrist and drags her out of the library. Y/n drops the book in her hand.

"let me go!!"

"shut up and follow me!"

"no!! Let me go!! Help!!"

Heeseung panick when y/n starts yelling for help.

"help!! He's- aaah!!"

Heeseung has no choice but to carry her over his shoulder and brought her inside his car.

"let me go you jerk!!!" She hits him multiple times but it didn't give any effect on him as he manages to put the seatbelt on her tightly and closes the door.

Y/n quickly tries to unbuckle the seatbelt but Heeseung was quick to get inside the car and in time he gets to lock the door before she could attempt to escape.

"YAH!! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!! LET ME OUT OF THIS CAR!!!" She bangs her head on the window angrily.

"mom wants to see you!"

"I don't care!! Let me out now!! I don't want to see you!!"

"You're f*cking rude, ungrateful b*tch."

"huh?! What did you just say?!" He did not just call her that. Says the one!

"This is how you 'thank' people who just saved you??"

She scoffs, in disbelief. "I don't need your help at all!! I could've manage them myself!!"

"what're you, a slut??"

"Excuse me?!" She was taken aback. He just said something absurd. Heeseung raises his brows at her unbothered.

"Manage by how? Let them drag you and rape you?? Or do you do that regularly??"

How rude and dirty minded. He left y/n speechless.

"you... How cruel can you be??"

Furious, her hand forms a fist before a hard slap landed on Heeseung's face. Her hand shakes afterwards. She's in disbelief how can a person can think so low of someone he barely knows.

"I've never met someone so rude, so arrogant, a bully jerk like you!!"

Heeseung slowly turns to y/n with his cold eyes.

"let me out!! I don't want to see you anymore!! You're a jerk, a douchebag, an asshole!!"

Y/n was spatting curses at him when Heeseung noticed something through his rear mirror, a figure approaching his car from behind. His eyes widened.

"shit."

It's SeoRa. He starts the car and quickly drives away when SeoRa is getting closer and starts chasing after his car.

"yah!! I said let me go!!! Lee Heeseung!!!"

"just shut your mouth, you're so annoying!!"

"where are you taking me you kidnapper?!!"

Heeseung looks at the rear mirror and sees SeoRa has stopped chasing after his car. He sighs in relief.

"annoying whore."

All of a sudden he got a very hard smack on the head. "what the f*ck?!"

"I'M NOT A WHORE YOU ASSHOLE!!"

Seems like she heard it and got offended.

"I'm not talking about you stupid!!"

"liar!! You even called me a slut just now!"

"so what?!"

"I'm not a slut!!! You're so disrespectful!!"

"can you just shut your mouth?! Or I'll just have to do it myself!!"

"then let me out of this car and you'll get your peace and quiet dummy!!"

Heeseung groans and just decided to ignore y/n throughout the ride. Eventually y/n gets tired of ranting and yelling. But she isn't going to surrender like this.

"that's it..."

"If he's gonna be a jerk like this to me. He'll have to face the consequences himself too. I'm not afraid anymore, Lee Heeseung. I know how to fight fire with fire..."