aimi and seymour secy

so aimi was eating a boat when sudenly,,,,seymour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheh sudenly seymour anewae,,,aimi almos imediately came!!!!! "m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-maester s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-seymour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" THEN she came,,,seymour cud obvisily a

E

what

anewaes3,,,

seemore cud obvidly smell her afrousal an came so hard his pantaloons blew off aimi got horny agan and sap down witch lbviflyeddxxcv obviosly mad seemore cum agan anewaeabewaeahvddydfda

A

Bfshj

H

"A-Are you sure you really sure you want to do this...with me...?" Aimi had her arms hung behind Seymours neck, she was almost completely nude. Seymour was roaming his strong hands around her body, examining every part of her form. "Why would I not? I want you to feel good, Aimi..." He started to go lower, putting his hands behind her and feeling her rear. "I just...feel so ugly.." "Aimi, if you were ugly, I would tell you. But you're not. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen- You know what? No. You're the most beautiful woman in the /world/." He reassured the woman beneath him, making her look away. "...Are you almost done checking me for ticks?" HA YOU THOUGHT "Oh...yes." Seymour got off of her and watched as she put her clothes back on. "..." "..." Silence. "...Thank you." "For what?" He questioned her. "For...uh...a lot of things.." "I wasn't just saying it because I care about you.." Aimi hung her head. "...Can I stay here for a second more?" Seymour smiled at her request. "..Of course."

what