East blue saga, arc 0, chapter 1

AN:

hello everyone. This is a story I've wanted to write since I first met hunter and wanted to wait until the end of season so I could get as much material as possible. So here we are. The manga will follow mostly hunter with some luz chapters and other characters. It will be set in the one piece universe and have a few owl house characters I want for hunter to have a small harem made up of four girls... two of which won't even be introduced until after the timeskip and none of them are members of the crew or at least not in the canon series.

Another calm day, in a small port.

The people in this village were content with their quiet lives. That was until the peace was interrupted by a single cry.

"Pirates!" the town crier screamed looking out into the sea where a huge ship in the distance slowly closed the distance between it and the village.

The people are all ran to the docks and gathered to gawk at the ship. It wasnt long before a few recognized the ship.

It was shaped like a whale at the front and was bigger then a castle. The sail waved a flag of a skull with a crescent mustache curving on either side, white as bone.

Whitebeard.

What could that mighty pirate, long thought the greatest pirate currently alive, want with their tiny town.

The villagers talked amongst themselves. Some claimed whitebeard wanted to conqueror their town, others say he is hear to pillage, and others being optimistic think he's here to recruit. But all knew that they could do nothing to stop whitebeard in his purpose and resolved to do what he says.

The ship stopped at the docks and a stillness in the air overtook everyone in the town. A gangplank came down slammed against the dockwood.

The mayor of this town a small man of a mere 4 feet dressed in a tropical shirt and white shirts came forward. Cane in hand, fearful grimace clear to all who looked at him. He took a couple steps until he was at top of the stairs.

The last border between the ship and the town.

The people held their breaths for a few moments waiting for the other shoe to drop.

And drop it did when a seven foot man became visible walking down the gangplank with a distinguished expression in his right hand he carried a naginata point upward as walked down using it the same way the mayor used his walking stick.

The people mummered amongst themselves. Few could believe that this fifty something man could be anything more then a pirate. An aura of peace prevaded from him as his feet touched the dock wood.

Whitebeard stopped and turned his gaze toward the ship.

The mans famous whitebeard was a mere mustache that matched the one on his flag. He wore no shirt, his rippling muscles glistening in the sun and white breeches and boots being the only thing keeping his body safe from the elements. He wore a bandanna over his scalp.

Everyone stayed quiet for another moment when they followed his gaze up to the ship and saw a boy at the top of the gangplank. Dressed in a brown tunic and breechees with black shoes his eyes two different colors. One a golden yellow and the other a blood red.

His skintone was more tanned then the bone white skin of whitebeard and he a messy mop of brownish blonde hair with a cowlick over his right eye. The boy had a scar on his face and several more on his hands.

The people could not believe it but the boy had an air of innocence and all who saw him felt pity as sadness was clear in the way he stood and when he walked it looked like each step was a labor.