arc 0 chapter 2

The cardinal and the human glyph maker

by neztro

saga 1: east blue, arc 0: a new home

chapter 2: Ace and Sabo

AN:

hello everyone. This is a story I've wanted to write since I first met hunter and wanted to wait until the end of season so I could get as much material as possible. So here we are. The manga will follow mostly hunter with some luz chapters and other characters. It will be set in the one piece universe and have a few owl house characters I want for hunter to have a small harem made up of four girls... two of which won't even be introduced until after the timeskip and none of them are members of the crew or at least not in the canon series.

AN: Harem list

Alright since you guys were nice enough to give this a chance I wish to inform you of the harem. The first girl in the harem and potential carrot rank strawhat (like part of the crew but not officially part of it) is willow, the second is kalifa because she's a g cup and I'm a boob man, in the post timeskip I am adding amande charlotte the samurai long neck daugther of big mom linlin, and of course our favorite oni wolf cinnamon roll... to me at least... yamato... see kalifa for my reasoning

another beautiful day in a small port. A day has passed since the shocking arrival of the whitebeard pirate and the subsequent departure was meet with relief.

The people of the port talked amongst themselves as to the purpose of his visit and why he left the boy here with camila.

Of course the veternarians neighbors questioned her furiosly about her connection with the whitebeard pirates but camila was smart enough to say the pirate saved her husband from being murdered by his comamnder and was collecting a debt owed to him for that service.

Many people were suspicious but decided to leave it because camila had been an upstanding citizen and a good woman to their children. The boy however was seen as an oddity. The woman of the port someone felt the effects of their protectiveness and concern for the boy dissipate when he was out of eye shot but when they saw him go with camila for clothes they felt it return.

Many thought the boy was a magic user though they didn't know a thing about magic they talked of him as if he was an evil sorceror instead of a scared child.

In the nocenda house. Camila's eyes opened as the sun hit them from the dawn. She rubbed the exhaustion from her and then got up. Camila changed out of her sleeping gown and into a pair of black pants with walking shoes to match and a yellow blouse then left out of the room to start breakfast and a long laundry of chores.

Okay, after breakfast I'll swipe and mop the floors, then I'll do the laundry, then I'll make the beds, and then it should be time to prepare lunch, and then I can start washing the dishes so they can be clear for dinner.

As camila thought she heard a squeeking noise on her feet then looked down at the shiny floors. Doing a doubletake her mouth agape.

What the.

She then looked at several baskets of folded laundry neatly stacked beside the front door. She took a shirt from them and sniffed finding it to smell like lilac her favorite soap scent for washing clothes. They were folded perfectly into squares.

Her nose then picked up the scent of a smoke and her eyes widen.

"Luz get away from the oven!" Camil cried turning the corner thinking this was her daugthers apology for being late yesterday then saw hunter dressed in a golden brown shirt and yellow pants she got for him flipping some bacon.