Chapter 25

Wonwoo POV

For the past 4 days I stayed with her at the hospital, today she got to go home. Gosh, why does she need so many clothes?

"You need rest," I said. "Don't worry we will make your food." The house feels different without Oakley but thanks god she is clear for a duet with us in some state. Also, Light a flame's original choreography can be duetted with anyone so Shushu duetted with me for most of our tour and the last two stops are with Dino.

"Wonu, you good?" She asked. "Let me see."She looked at our performance schedule and saw that her duet had been changed.

"I will duet with you," I said excitedly. "Our first stop doesn't have a duet so you can rest." The hospital is far away from our apartment which means I get to spend time with Shushu in the car. It's been 2 days since I told her everything and our first kiss. I haven't told anyone about our kiss but I want to feel it again.

"When are you planning to tell everyone?" she asks. "How would your fan react?" I could hear worry in her voice but there was nothing to be upset about. I'm sure that carat would support us, there might be some against it.

"Don't worry fans would love us," I said, trying to not make her worry. "Are you coming to the concert even if you are not performing?" She shows me a ticket for Seventeen. It looks like she is going to all of them with VIP seats. I wonder how much money F1 racers make yearly. After a long drive, we are finally home. Seventeen made a welcome home poster for Chaewon, everyone seemed happy that she was home but not having Oakley around felt a bit weird.

"I make crab soup for you," The8 said. "Wonwoo Scoop and Jeonghan Hyun need to tell you something." I follow The8 to the Scoup room but still looking back to see what Chaewon is doing she looks happy talking to everyone else.

"Wonwoo, I know you stay with Shushu in the hospital for 3 days," Jeonghan Hyung. "And I know you specifically asked to change the duet so you can do it as Shushu."

"Wonwoo, our concert is in a couple of days," Scoop Hyung said. "I know you are hiding something, tell us."

"2 days ago I stayed in the hospital to ask her if she wanted to change into a duet person," I said. "She said yes, I asked her to change because I like her."

"You know being an idol and dating is hard," Scoop Hyung said. "If you do, keep it a secret."

Shushu POV

I'm glad to be home, hospital food tastes disgusting, and everyone welcomes me home in a cheerful away event The8 who usually talks less to me makes me crab soup today.

"Are you hiding something?" I ask. "This is weird." Nobody said anything until Jeonghan sat in front of me, Wonwoo who sat beside me waiting for Jeonghan to say something.

"Shushu, Wonwoo changed your duet partner because he likes you and he wants to be with you," Jeonghan said. "Starting tomorrow you will have to practice with him, we aren't hiding anything except Wonwoo but he refuses to tell anyone."

After eating I went to Jeonghan's apartment because he wanted to tell me something. It had been a long time since we talked and so he might be hiding something big and important.

"Hani," I said. "Where are you?" When I finished taking a shower Jeonghan was somewhere I decided to call again. "Hani!"

"Did you just call me Hani?" he asked. Hani was a nickname I gave him long ago when we were still together, I haven't used that name in a long time until now. "What do you need?"

"Remember you want to tell me something secret," I answer. "So are you going to tell me?" He told me to sit next to him and wait so he can get something to drink.

"So, I still have feelings for you," he said. "And I know you have feelings for Wonwoo." The drink he brought in was soju. I tried to stop him but it was too late, he had already finished his first bottle. I know I can't stay with him tonight. Jeonghan is my most trusted friend but he is an adult now and I'm not risking anything with him even if he promises nothing to do anything.

"Jeonghan, this is unrelated but I can't stay with you tonight," I said. "I know you won't do anything bad but I can't risk anything."

"I'm not done talking," he said. "Stay with me, I shouldn't have broken up with you." He went to sleep while I cleaned up his mess. Hani is messy like my brother.

"Jeonghan," I said. "Don't try to touch me at night." He nodded but still hugged me. I do miss his hug and kisses. Sometimes even Wonwoo can't replace him but I'm ready to move on. I went to bed but around 2:00 am I woke up from a nightmare.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Don't cry." I hug him tightly. Hani sometimes acts like a brother to me more than Hoshi.

"Why does a bad dream always come when something exciting is going to happen?" I ask. "Let's sleep."

I fell asleep while hugging him. Hani is a very sweet and caring person but he can be rude and possessive sometimes.

Don't forget to vote and comment