4.

3rd pov

Benatar enter the store. It was a deli the group usually visited. It was a 24 hour deli with a clean fresh smell, Benatar could tell the floor was freshly mopped from the wet shinny floor and smell. He made his way through the store and grabbed 2 packs of beer being 12 in total and a few snacks such as soda and chips. He payed and existed he made his way inside the bus at first struggling to open the door but eventually he got in. He put all the food inside the mini fridge and took one beer out of the tow packs.

'One before going back couldn't hurt right?' He thought to himself as he opened the bottle. Benatar drank quite often actually not as much as the others but he still did as often as they did. He usually controlled how much he drank but it still didn't completely stop him from getting wasted. One little sip turn to him chugging down the bottle to eventually drinking more then one. He eventually drank around 3 bottle. Due to the bars shitty beer and the store bought one he was pretty much wasted. He woobel his ass to his bunk with a 4th bottle in his hand or atleast tried. His bunk was the top bunk and he knew if he even tried to climb up that latter he was gonna fall. He sighed and just sat on Puff Puff bunk. He started to chug his 4th bottle.
"Fuck I forget how good this shit is" Benatar said in-between hiccups giggling. It's been a good 40 minutes since he left the bar. Benatar was still getting drunk while giggling, talking to himself and hiccuping. He eventually heard a knock on the bus door. He woobel with shaky legs opening the door itself took some effort but finally he was able to open the door as he opened the door he saw Puff Puff.
"Puff Puff!" Benatar said excitedly giggling.
"Hey man that bar was kinda lame" Puff Puff said shrugging. Based on how shaky Puff Puff was talking Benatar could tell he was also somewhat drunk as well.
"Come In mate it's quite lonley in here" Benatar said gently well as gently as he could while being drunk as fuck. They made there way too Puff Puff bunk where empty beer bottles were on the ground his sheets have been slightly messed up.
"Wtf did you do" Puff Puff questioned rather annoyed.
"Look I'll make it up too you in the morning im too unstabel to climb up that shaky ass lader don't worry about it!" Benatar whined while hiccuping. The tow just sat next too eachother quitely. The silence continued for a while the only thing in-between it was Benatar chugs. After a while Benatar couldn't take it anymore.
"Hey fella wanna drink with me?" Benatar asked with his britshi accent quite thick.
"Eh sure" Puff Puff shrugged picking up a bottle for himself.
The tow males started drinking chugging and finishing bottles. They eventually finished one pack of 6 beers and started a new one. Puff Puff got as drunk as Benatar was and the tow males started talking and chatting mostly of random shit.
"Do you ever wonder what happens when you die?" Puff questioned
"Hmm probably a black void until a new person shows up" Benatar shrugged.
"Aren't you religious?" Puff Puff said rather confused
"Not really my parents just forced it on me" Benatar awkwardly laughed.
"I realized you really don't talk much about your parents why that" Puff questioned
"Well let's just say my parents didn't like me all too much when I was a teenager and well they still don't like me" Benatar said trying to smile it off.
"Why?"
"I don't really wanna talk about it maybe some other time".
The tow went back into another silence. Both of them just drunk looking at the floor, Puff Puff didn't necessarily know what to do he didn't know if he should comfort him or what. While on the other hand Benatar was panicking he felt like an fucking idiot he should have said something like 'You guys just never asked' something anything but that. But no he had to say that instead his hands started to get slightly shaky he couldn't help it. Puff Puff decide if he couldn't tell Benatar anything upright then he should atleast show some form of comfort, he decide maybe putting a arm around his shoulder was probably the best way without being too chessy or making the situation any more uncomfortable. He wrapped his arm around Benatar shoulder he could feel him flinch but he soon adjusted. Benatar and Puff just sat like that for an estimated 3 minutes the tow making eye contact from time to time or looking around. Puff Puff eventually got tired and let go of Benatar. Benatar was rather upset about it he really liked Puff Puff warmth and liked the once in a blue moon moment where he was nice to him.
"Hey fag you can sleep in my bed if you want I think Axel gonna sleep in the couch just don't make it gay" Puff Puff said wrapping a blanket around him. Benatar just smiled and laid down next to him facing away from him. Benatar just starred at the ceiling until he eventually feel asleep.
________________________________
Tbh I think this is my least favorite chapter I just don't like it. It feels so rushed despite me taking a good 2 days on it. I really only like the last part of it. Anyways my 3 day weekend is over so I gotta go to school again. (School ends Monday June 27) I'll probably rewrite this chapter later on.